Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

This 48hr thing sucks pretty bad.

24hrs would have been ok I recon

Yea. 12 for each side seems adequate. Unless you are Decoy.

look at it the other way mates, with the rolling every 24 hours mav 's evenings would all be commited to this game. give the man a break!i mean, he's got to keep skadi happy too you know :tu: (read the brawling brides book)

look at it the other way mates, with the rolling every 24 hours mav 's evenings would all be commited to this game. give the man a break!i mean, he's got to keep skadi happy too you know ;) (read the brawling brides book)

Maybe keeping Skadi happy involves rolling every 24hrs on this game? Hmmmmm.

If that's the case, Ramses, how the heck did Mav keep her happy before he came up with this? lol

Smurf cosplay with a twist, she was Papa Smurf and he was Smurfette.

:o ;) <_< ;) :eek

Thanks for the translation on that sign Hendrik. And you do have a point (being married myself, I know what you mean).

If that's the case, Ramses, how the heck did Mav keep her happy before he came up with this? lol

this is just so so wrong!

this is just so so wrong!

Yea. I have a strange feeling that I am going to mysteriously only roll 1's for the rest of this brawl.

i'm leaving again to the middle ages in a couple of hours so hrothgar takes command if any decisions need to be made. i think we'll just stay and need to fight our way out!

on the plus side i had a rule question, as long as a pack fights together as a pack, can they use the highest Ld when they are forced to take a test?kind of like how they try to look tougher when a wolf guard sees them in the hope they'll tell the wolf lord about it etc?

i'm leaving again to the middle ages in a couple of hours so hrothgar takes command if any decisions need to be made. i think we'll just stay and need to fight our way out!

on the plus side i had a rule question, as long as a pack fights together as a pack, can they use the highest Ld when they are forced to take a test?kind of like how they try to look tougher when a wolf guard sees them in the hope they'll tell the wolf lord about it etc?

Wishful thinking my friend. I am pretty sure leadership tests are taken on a per model basis since when you attacked Wysten, each of you had to test to see if you could attack him, not just you.

Sorry guys, Mav said he'll put up the results later tonight. He's been pre-occupied and been tired when he gets home after work. He's back doing Muay Thai and Boxing again (bi-weekly nights)

On a side note: I'm gonna break off from hendrik and go after commander alexander on my own in close combat! I have a score to settle with the man. From the days of calling him out, and out-ting him as a self-proclaimed "greybeard"

Fully agree

Aye, agreed! enough of this 48hr thing.. each side gets 12hrs each. This is the longest brawl EVER! LMAO I usually always have them done two days tops. Oh and on a side note, I make a buff Smurfette :jaw:

Wishful thinking my friend. I am pretty sure leadership tests are taken on a per model basis since when you attacked Wysten, each of you had to test to see if you could attack him, not just you.

Don't you just hate it when Ramses is right? :o :jaw:

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/Azn_MaveriK/IngloriousBrawler/RoundThree.jpg

NIGHT ONE: Inglorious Drunkards

Team Decoy

- Decoy (pack leader, Storm Claw) H3

- Brother Crazywolf (Storm Claw) I5 STUNNED

- Firenze (Iron Priest) H3

- elithren (Grey Slayer) I5

- Wolf Lord Metuhs (Storm Claw) I5 OUT COLD

Team hendrik

- hendrik ironskull (pack leader, Wolf Guard)SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. G5

- hrothgar the bold (Chapter Master Ignis Domus, 2nd in command, Wolf Guard) SOLO BONUS: +1 Attack. I5 OUT COLD

- skadi, the she-wolf (Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. G4

- forte the unweilding (Blood Claw) G5

- Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris (Grey Hunter) I5 OUT COLD

Team Nrth

- Nrtrhstar (pack leader, Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. E2 OUT COLD

- postal (2nd in command, Grey Hunter) D2

- Arez (Grey Slayer) G5

- Zynk Kaladin (Grey Hunter) D2

- Torin (Blood Claw) D2

Team Alex

- commander alexander (pack leader, Grey Slayer) G4 OUT COLD

- Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (Grey Hunter) G5 OUT COLD

- Vantius (Blood Claw) G5 STUNNED

- Loki-LaughingDeath (Blood Claw) G4

- Reyner (Grey Slayer) F5

SOLO or Undecided

- Wysten (Wolf Scout) ?? STUNNED

Allied

- Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I5

- Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) I1

----

Decryption sequence initiated…..

+

Please stand by…..

+

+

+

+

+

gallery_24878_5332_104749.jpg

Tavern Master: The long wait into the third round.....:

if i can do it i would like to throw my table at hendrik if not ill just move from E5 to I1 to give fire support to ramses and double tap hrothgar - Chef Wulfen

Sorry, forgot the rule of 5. Crazywolf, Metuhs, and I will charge Hrothgar (not forte) and Kieran in the corner. Firenze and Decoy will fire at them for support. - elithren

After escaping the wraith of the three big wolves by pretending to be part of the floor, I am going to use my relocation to get to I4 and order myself a quick pint, sip it (ale is always the best medicine), and then charge in the melee to assist Brother Ramse in fighting both Horthgar and kieran. I will then attempt to disappear. - Wysten

I am tied up in assault but want to know if I can direct all my attacks at one of them or does it all get split up? If so, I want everything on Kieran. If not, just split them up I guess. - Brother Ramses

Rhapsody, Vantius, and Reyner, being the larger group will move to assault hendrik's larger half, and throw things at them if they can. Preferably hurl them. Loki and I will charge the smaller half, if we cant reach them this turn, we will throw stuff at them. If we can take care of the smaller half soon enough, we will charge in and help finish off the larger half. - commander alexander

I'm gonna break off from hendrik and go after commander alexander on my own in close combat! I have a score to settle with the man. From the days of calling him out, and out-ting him as a self-proclaimed "greybeard" - MavGirl

ROUND THREE

hendrik and forte continue fighting Greenhorn, as Skadi rushes off to face alexander and Loki, as they both try to go after Hrothgar and Kieran mid-charge. Both hendrik and forte wound Arez once. But the Greenhorn unleashes his fury with two wounds on hendrik. Arez fails one save, but uses Nrth as an ablative wound. Nrth can no longer be used as a body shield. Arez still stands to face the two men. hendrik makes his saves.

Tyr Bloodmaw facing off against two stunned warriors by the name of Hrothgar the Bold and Kieran the Talon of Fenris. Kieran MotW roll (4). Both Tyr Bloodmaw and Hrothgar strike first. Tyr focuses all his attacks on the Talon of Fenris, and inflicting two wounds on the stunned warrior. While Hrothgar wounds the Grey Slayer with one wound. Tyr makes his save! Kieran fails one save and comes crashing down!

In the confusion the Wolf Scout Wysten suddenly appears and attacks Hrothgar. Wounding him once. Hrothgar fails his save, but uses Kieran as an ablative wound. The Wolf Scout makes his Ld test and disengages from combat and disappears from combat. While Chef Wulfen yells out at Tyr to hit the floor as he unleashes a volley of attacks at the Wolf Guard. Wounding the man twice, as Hrothgar fails one save! the large man in tactical dreadnought armour comes crashing down!

In the confusion, elithren along with Crazywolf and Metuhs charged in were Hrothgar once stood. Instigating a fight with Tyr Bloodmaw who now occupied the space. Ramses makes his counter-attack and reacts fast. Like muscle memory, without hesitation he strikes first and strikes hard. Wounding with two. Taking Metuhs out cold while stunning Crazywolf. Between the remaining fighters in the tile, they manage to wound Ramses five times. Ramses makes three saves. Ignoring the two unsaved wounds from the two recent fallen bodies of Metuhs and Hrothgar.

Decoy and Firenze are unable to throw attacks at close combat and focuses their attention on Chef Wulfen. They start throwing tables and chairs at the Long Fang. But both don't even make a scratch at the veteran. As Rhapsody, Vantius, and Reyner try and get into combat with hendrik, Arez and forte. But out of the three, Reyner was the last to get into combat, and is therefore left outside of the tile, as only five people may occupy a space.

Loki and Alex find themselves halted by the Shield Maiden. Skadi MotW roll (5). She strikes first, focusing all her attacks on Alex, "a score to settle" she says with a grin. Skadi wounds Alex with five. The Grey Slayer fails two, makes his Ld test with one, fighting stunned but still comes crashing down from the second wound. The Blood Claw seeing his pack leader fall goes into a rage, charges at the Shield Maiden. Wounding her once. Adding to insult, she uses Alex to ignore the failed save. The two are now locked in combat.

henrik makes his counter-attack and strikes first. Inflicting a wound each on Rhapsody and Vantius. Both Rhapsody and Vantius are fighting stunned! Rhapsody MoTW roll (2). Rhapsody and Vantius inflict three wounds on hendrik and forte, but make their saves. The Greenhorn's attacks towards hendrik in this combat doesn't do any wounds on the man. forte lands one wound on Rhapsody and he comes crashing down.

--EDIT--

Alright, instead of this 48hr wait. It's 24 now.. each side of the pond gets 12hrs from this post to send me ROUND FOUR instructions. Good luck and pray to the dice gods!

So, some members of Team Decoy decide to get into the brawl finally by stumbling into my tile ad by chance, "accidentally" get into close combat with me.

LOL it's the only way to get those lazy drunks involved realistically with how things are happening in the tarvern. I think everyone here should teach them proper brawl etiquette. At least you already started with your fist haha

Archived