Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

'The Unweilding', like it.

Congrats to Skadi on the win and to Nrth 'the beard' and Postal 'the quiet' for the fun fight.

LMAO, I like postal 'the silent', 'wordless' or 'light-foot'. And Nrth 'iron chin' hahahaha

How did I miss 'iron chin' :)

Wow. I did much better than I thought!

Congrats Mav Girl. Enjoy that bonus ability! If you need a pack mate, let me know. I am currently packless, and I am not sure How packs are being formed.

mav told me i was required to run through the fangtane butnaked thrice a day, on a weekly base.

wait what? was he kidding? aargh

just joking, it's actually just easy, to form up a pack you find someone that wishes to join you and from the moment you've found someone you're effectively a pack.

hendriks pack:

hendrik ironskull (pack leader)

skadi, the she-wolf

forte the unweilding

hrothgar the bold

1 spot left

I'm willing to fill that last spot if you got no takers.

WLK

you're in mate!

so my pack's complete and will consist of

hendrik ironskull (pack leader)

skadi, the she-wolf

forte the unweilding

hrothgar the bold

kieran, the talon of fenris!

Only one more day. I reckon Arez took up somewhere else, so as far as I know it's just Postal and I right now unless anyone else is looking for a pack?

Well Decoy hasn't answered me so i'll just be in you pack.I know i'm bouncing around but i'll be in your pack for sure now.

Kieran, Talon of Fenris...i like it.

lets kick some ass boys and girl!

WLK

aye, i figured you would like it ;) i've send our instructions to mav, so we're fine for round 1. i've got a wedding i need to attend this saturday though so i don't know if i'll get back in time before turn 2. i've given maverick the chain of command though so if i fail to send instructions i think he'll contact the next one in command

Wait a second. How are instructions being given before the official start time?

This what I meant by an official start time being established. Queuing up moves is flat out advantageous.

For example if I were a Blood Claw I am going to want to make damn sure I am queued with a move months in advance to guarantee I get the charge and my bonuses with it. If I am a Long Fang, I want my double taps queued in before the Blood Claw gets off his charge.

Moves should NOT be able to be queued in and it has to be established if the moves are going to be posted here in the thread for date time stamp or via PM for date time stamp.

Wait a second. How are instructions being given before the official start time?

This what I meant by an official start time being established. Queuing up moves is flat out advantageous.

For example if I were a Blood Claw I am going to want to make damn sure I am queued with a move months in advance to guarantee I get the charge and my bonuses with it. If I am a Long Fang, I want my double taps queued in before the Blood Claw gets off his charge.

Moves should NOT be able to be queued in and it has to be established if the moves are going to be posted here in the thread for date time stamp or via PM for date time stamp.

I wasn't intending quie any actions, just this sounds like a purely pack affar, so I was curious whether it was possible to go into the event solo, in a round about way during which, i loudly state my attentions like any old drunk would. I am sorry if it's caused confusions.

Don't mind so much, I know I will be ground to dust by this stage, kind of what happens if you try and beat up the winning team single handiedly. XD

Edit: In reflection, what I said was not very wise at all, I purely intended it as a skit, all I can say is that I'm probably the only one to turn up to a bar already drunk! XD

I do wish to be:

Wolf Scout

Part of a pack if primarily made of wolf scouts, otherwise I hunt alone.

I assume all other instructions, waits until the starting day.

gallery_24878_5332_101804.jpg

Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) vs. Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer)

Round One

As Ramses was about to charge at Chef Wulfen. The Long Fang stood his ground and shoots several mugs and chairs at Ramses halting his advance. A surprised Ramses, takes a hit and wound from the attack. The Grey Slayer makes his save, as he continues his charge at the old veteran. The Long Fang makes his counter-attack, and fights back against the Grey Slayer. The two hit each other, both landing two attacks. The Long Fang wounds the Ramses twice as the Grey Slayer wounds Chef once. Chef fails his save but makes his Ld roll and continues on fighting stunned. Ramses, makes his save but fails one. Ramses, makes his Ld roll and is also fighting stunned.

Round Two

Ramses unleashes the fury of the 13th. Landing two fierce blows on Chef. The Long Fang couldn't do much but hold out as best he can, while landing only one attack on Ramses. The Grey Slayer makes his save. While Chef fails one, and comes crashing down. The fury of the 13th proved it's might... is this a foreshadowing of what's to come at the tavern brawl?

--EDIT--

:: Friday ::

Last day for sign up. Tavern brawl starts Friday night.

gallery_24878_5332_101804.jpg

Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) vs. Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer)

Round One

As Ramses was about to charge at Chef Wulfen. The Long Fang stood his ground and shoots several mugs and chairs at Ramses halting his advance. A surprised Ramses, takes a hit and wound from the attack. The Grey Slayer makes his save, as he continues his charge at the old veteran. The Long Fang makes his counter-attack, and fights back against the Grey Slayer. The two hit each other, both landing two attacks. The Long Fang wounds the Ramses twice as the Grey Slayer wounds Chef once. Chef fails his save but makes his Ld roll and continues on fighting stunned. Ramses, makes his save but fails one. Ramses, makes his Ld roll and is also fighting stunned.

Round Two

Ramses unleashes the fury of the 13th. Landing two fierce blows on Chef. The Long Fang couldn't do much but hold out as best he can, while landing only one attack on Ramses. The Grey Slayer makes his save. While Chef fails one, and comes crashing down. The fury of the 13th proved it's might... is this a foreshadowing of what's to come at the tavern brawl?

--EDIT--

:: Friday ::

Last day for sign up. Tavern brawl starts Friday night.

Maybe Chef will stop putting little umbrellas in my mjod bowls now.

Archived