Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/Azn_MaveriK/IngloriousBrawler/roundone.jpg

NIGHT ONE: Inglorious Drunkards

Team Decoy

- Decoy (pack leader, Storm Claw) H3

- Brother Crazywolf (Storm Claw) H3

- Firenze (Iron Priest) H3

- elithren (Grey Slayer) H3

- Wolf Lord Metuhs (Storm Claw) H3

Team hendrik

- hendrik ironskull (pack leader, Wolf Guard)SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I5

- hrothgar the bold (Chapter Master Ignis Domus, 2nd in command, Wolf Guard) SOLO BONUS: +1 Attack. I5

- skadi, the she-wolf (Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I5

- forte the unweilding (Blood Claw) I5

- Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris (Grey Hunter) I5

Team Nrth

- Nrtrhstar (pack leader, Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. B2

- postal (2nd in command, Grey Hunter) B2

- Arez (Grey Slayer) B2

- Zynk Kaladin (Grey Hunter) B2

- Torin (Blood Claw)

Team Alex

- commander alexander (pack leader, Grey Slayer) C3

- Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (Grey Hunter) C3

- Vantius (Blood Claw) C3

- Loki-LaughingDeath (Blood Claw) C3

- Reyner (Grey Slayer)

SOLO or Undecided

- Wysten (Wolf Scout) F5

Allied

- Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. E5

- Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) E5

----

Decryption sequence initiated…..

+

Please stand by…..

+

+

+

+

+

gallery_24878_5332_104749.jpg

Tavern Master: Alright, it's time to get round one started. I've added the two whelps in Nrth's and Alex's pack. Everyone is now on the map, and I'm ready to roll the dice. Stay tuned for the results!

(ROUND ONE) This is what round one is pretty much gonna look like for now:

"I'm going to flip my table where I'm at and going to give covering fire to brother Ramses. Then ill move up to his position and then flip the table there.and hunker down. Ill try and pop on if I can." - Chef Wulfen

"::looking upon the gleeful rage of Alex and his pack towards Hendrik's direction, Nrth and the rest couldn't help but beat him to the punch. Throwing the tankards first, the pack charges in, teeth bared. Laughing one minute, growling the next.:: We're sure as hel no dress wearing nancy's!" - Nrthstar

"Flipping my table and throwing anything I can at Hendrik from my spot." - Brother Ramses

"I will be at F5, silently drinking. I will spend the first round simply observing. Not all Wolves howl when they hunt after all. I will be more protactive round 2, I am just going to use the first round to idenfity the greatest fighters to attack." - Wysten

"Pleas place my pack and I on C3, and we will attack the nearest group or loner possible." - commander alexander

"We're going to set up in I5, or the bottom right corner, in otherwords." - Chapter Master Ignis Domus

"Anyway, my orders for the first round are easy, me and my entire pack (forte and skadi so far) will spend the first turn hurling steins,chairs and maybe even tables at arez for insulting me by calling me a whelp! i'll hope i can get online to give instructions for round 2 and if not skadi is runner up, and then forte (the whelps have deserved it! oh and i'd love an I boost as extra for winning the duel ;p cheers mate!" - hendrik

ROUND ONE

Team hendrik immediately start throwing chairs and mugs at Arez. hendrik and Skadi, shoot first. hendrik misses, but MavGirl finds it's mark on Greenhorn's forehead, and wounds Arez. Arez makes his save, while the remaining pack members from hendrik focus their shooting on the poor Greenhorn. Hitting all three, and wounding all three. Arez laughs it off, as he saves all three wounds! ohh the ego can quickly grow LMAO

Meanwhile.. commander alexander and his pack starts shooting at the closest group, being Nrth's pack. Landing two hits and wounding with two. Both Nrth and postal make their saves. Nrth's pack, feeling unaffected by alexander's actions, focus their attention to hendrik and his team. They hit with two and wound with two. hendrik and hrothgar the bold make their saves.

The wolf scout Wysten remains hidden from everyone's view as he watches on, ready to make his attack. But at whom? Brother Ramses, starts throwing chairs are Team hendrik. Supported by Chef Wulfen, who moved into his position. Hitting two, and wounding with one. hendrik makes his save. Decoy and his pack start attacking hendrik, being the closest. They hit with three and wound with three. hendrik and his team make their saves.

--EDIT--

Alright, not much happened from all that shooting in round one. I wanna see some hand to hand going in Round Two of this brawl. Everyone here has 48hrs to submit their actions. The sooner I have everyone's tactic, the faster we can get the dice rolling.

Man even with a Long Fang double-tapping we didn't do anything!

Mav, you didn't put up on the map where everyone was located. We don't know if there are any paths to charge and whatnot.

You're pretty much always going to be able to charge, unless someone's directly between you, so it shouldn't be too hard to just trace a line between two points and see what squares lie between.

Damn! now that I think about it. Being a Wolf Scout would have been really cool. Just looking over his rules and such. It would be like having a barbarian ninja LMAO able to disengage during close combat, with hit and run like tactics, not to mention having to roll Ld every time just to see if you can even hit the Wolf Scout makes him more of a ninja!!!

"Let me at em...LET ME AT EM!!!!!!"

As for the whelps turning on each other....any whelps not being Blood Claws (and not in Hendriks team) are viable targets ^_^

Now if only I could throw straight!

Mav, you didn't put up on the map where everyone was located. We don't know if there are any paths to charge and whatnot.

You're pretty much always going to be able to charge, unless someone's directly between you, so it shouldn't be too hard to just trace a line between two points and see what squares lie between.

1) Movement. A player moves similar to a rook and bishop in chess; moving any number of squares along rank, file, or diagonal

I was basing assaulting on movement this whole time so no you would not be able to charge whereever or whichever direction.

editied out actions and will be sending them in from now on via PM.

Damn! now that I think about it. Being a Wolf Scout would have been really cool. Just looking over his rules and such. It would be like having a barbarian ninja LMAO able to disengage during close combat, with hit and run like tactics, not to mention having to roll Ld every time just to see if you can even hit the Wolf Scout makes him more of a ninja!!!

Aye, it's a really fun part to play, even those sucisdal 5 man scout teams need a good drink now and again. XD The only problem is my armour save isn't quite as good (4+ instead of 3+) and I can't join any packs, aside from a pack that has two wolf scouts in it. Considering I'm the only wolf scout here, I have the right to be a caluculating,drunken ninja pansy! XD

Anyways, need to wake up before I figure what I want to do.

1) Movement. A player moves similar to a rook and bishop in chess; moving any number of squares along rank, file, or diagonal

I was basing assaulting on movement this whole time so no you would not be able to charge whereever or whichever direction.

Making a table fort and continuing to pour fire at Hendrik with an empty bowl of mjod on my head!

BINGO! movement is as it's written. Range on shooting is unlimited.

:) Fuu........ That aint what I wanted. Nrth, PM me.

Yup, and I understand why from the quote below.

If anyone cares to join us in taking on hendrik's pack, the last one to throw a punch his way is a fangless, dress-wearing dark angel.

However, you didn't instruct me as tavern master to do so. Therefore I went along with your offline message as to target the closest group.

Seven hells! what is this? pick on hendrik's pack night? we should form an alliance with Decoy's pack and sweep the map from right to left! I know hendrik is away, so command goes to hrothgar. Let's hope that hrothgar has better diplomacy skills than I do, since mine failed the last time I asked Decoy to help in the last brawl bwhahaha

with 48 hours this wolf guard can still givesome orders skadi!

i've PM'ed decoy but most likely i won't be home anymore when he gets back so either hrothgar makes contact or we'll stand on our own, just like greylocks company during the battle of the fang! and by russ, we WILL stand!!!!

I'll take skadi and forte with me and we'll will redeploy and move to H5, hurling some bottles at wysten(since he's the only one that we can charge at the moment (you can't attack a pack that's deploying all its members on the same tile!), meanwhile Hrothgar will take kieran with him and follow in pursuit, hurling bottles at ramses

with our higher initiative and forte's ammount of attacks we should do some dammage while you and kieran form an exceleent counterattack unit, giving supressive fire when possible

hendrik out for some 32'ish hours

Maverik, your not to blame. I did send you my plan of attacking the nearest thing. Later, due to a lack of communication and I lost track of time, I did not send you my instructions for anything different. Bad luck and bad comunication means bad news.

====Edit=== And if no one hears from me, or cannot get a response from me in 8 hours from originally contacting me, Rune_Priest_Rhapsody will be my second in command.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/Azn_MaveriK/IngloriousBrawler/roundone.jpg

NIGHT ONE: Inglorious Drunkards

Team Decoy

- Decoy (pack leader, Storm Claw) H3

- Brother Crazywolf (Storm Claw) H3

- Firenze (Iron Priest) H3

- elithren (Grey Slayer) H3

- Wolf Lord Metuhs (Storm Claw) H3

Team hendrik

- hendrik ironskull (pack leader, Wolf Guard)SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I5

- hrothgar the bold (Chapter Master Ignis Domus, 2nd in command, Wolf Guard) SOLO BONUS: +1 Attack. I5

- skadi, the she-wolf (Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I5

- forte the unweilding (Blood Claw) I5

- Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris (Grey Hunter) I5

Team Nrth

- Nrtrhstar (pack leader, Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. B2

- postal (2nd in command, Grey Hunter) B2

- Arez (Grey Slayer) B2

- Zynk Kaladin (Grey Hunter) B2

- Torin (Blood Claw)

Team Alex

- commander alexander (pack leader, Grey Slayer) C3

- Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (Grey Hunter) C3

- Vantius (Blood Claw) C3

- Loki-LaughingDeath (Blood Claw) C3

- Reyner (Grey Slayer)

SOLO or Undecided

- Wysten (Wolf Scout) F5

Allied

- Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. E5

- Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) E5

----

Decryption sequence initiated…..

+

Please stand by…..

+

+

+

+

+

gallery_24878_5332_104749.jpg

Tavern Master: Alright, so far so good. Nobody took any real damages from the first round. Lets see who gets first blood!

(ROUND TWO) This is what round two is pretty much gonna look like for now:

"I'll take skadi and forte with me and we'll will redeploy and move to H5, hurling some bottles at wysten(since he's the only one that we can charge at the moment (you can't attack a pack that's deploying all its members on the same tile!), meanwhile Hrothgar will take kieran with him and follow in pursuit, hurling bottles at ramses with our higher initiative and forte's ammount of attacks we should do some dammage while you and kieran form an exceleent counterattack unit, giving supressive fire when possible" - hendrik

"Please have Rune_Priest and Vantius move into position to assault hendrik's pack, and throw things at them if possible. Meanwhile, please have Loki and I move into position to assault Wysten, and throw things at him if possible." - commander alexander

"I am tossing a item at team Hendrik I5 and rushing in, largely because they are one of the closest, most item active of the packs. Also appealing for ceasefire with Ramses and Cheif, though as I am somewhat of a anti social bugger it is entirely up to them what they make of my actions" - Wysten

"I want to sprint diagonally from E5 to I1, then fire into Hrothgar and Kieran if they are still at I5, before charging into assault." - Brother Ramses

--EDIT--

I post your offline messages so that everyone here has an idea of what's happening, also it helps keeps things in order. Not to mention, if I missed anything it can be corrected in a timely manner. There is still time to post and submit instructions for round two.

Felix, unable to contain his drunken youthful self, launches a barrage of expletives and taunts at everyone, even the ground itself. Even the more outspoken of wolves were humbled by his mighty salvos of interjection as he about faced and struck what his ancestors, family, and Emperor gave him in a playful manner. The other Night Angels present could only balk at his brazen disregard for discipline as they made room for the whirlwind of melee to come.

With Hendrik's pack splitting up the way they have, does that mean they have less bodies to spread out hits and wounds? I mean if fire is directed at Hendrik, are those hits split up between him, Skadi, and Forte since the other two members of his pack are now left behind to provide fire support?

With Hendrik's pack splitting up the way they have, does that mean they have less bodies to spread out hits and wounds? I mean if fire is directed at Hendrik, are those hits split up between him, Skadi, and Forte since the other two members of his pack are now left behind to provide fire support?

yes, fire will be directed at hendrik and his two pack mates. Wounds and such will be spread out between the three.

In otherwords, when a pack splits up they way Hendrik is proposing, where are they located? He moved into H5 with Skadi and Forte, but where are Hrothgar and Kieran now?

hendrik, forte, and skadi will be located on H5. At the moment, Hrothgar and Kieran remains in I5

any word from Decoy yet? or his second in command? haven't gotten anything from Nrth either. Keep in mind only 5 players can occupy a tile. So our lone Wolf Scout will have his hands full.

Archived