Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

With Hendrik's pack splitting up the way they have, does that mean they have less bodies to spread out hits and wounds? I mean if fire is directed at Hendrik, are those hits split up between him, Skadi, and Forte since the other two members of his pack are now left behind to provide fire support?

yes, fire will be directed at hendrik and his two pack mates. Wounds and such will be spread out between the three.

In otherwords, when a pack splits up they way Hendrik is proposing, where are they located? He moved into H5 with Skadi and Forte, but where are Hrothgar and Kieran now?

hendrik, forte, and skadi will be located on H5. At the moment, Hrothgar and Kieran remains in I5

Alright then, instructions sent via PM:.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/Azn_MaveriK/IngloriousBrawler/roundone.jpg

NIGHT ONE: Inglorious Drunkards

Team Decoy

- Decoy (pack leader, Storm Claw) H3

- Brother Crazywolf (Storm Claw) H3

- Firenze (Iron Priest) H3

- elithren (Grey Slayer) H3

- Wolf Lord Metuhs (Storm Claw) H3

Team hendrik

- hendrik ironskull (pack leader, Wolf Guard)SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I5

- hrothgar the bold (Chapter Master Ignis Domus, 2nd in command, Wolf Guard) SOLO BONUS: +1 Attack. I5

- skadi, the she-wolf (Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I5

- forte the unweilding (Blood Claw) I5

- Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris (Grey Hunter) I5

Team Nrth

- Nrtrhstar (pack leader, Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. B2

- postal (2nd in command, Grey Hunter) B2

- Arez (Grey Slayer) B2

- Zynk Kaladin (Grey Hunter) B2

- Torin (Blood Claw)

Team Alex

- commander alexander (pack leader, Grey Slayer) C3

- Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (Grey Hunter) C3

- Vantius (Blood Claw) C3

- Loki-LaughingDeath (Blood Claw) C3

- Reyner (Grey Slayer)

SOLO or Undecided

- Wysten (Wolf Scout) F5

Allied

- Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. E5

- Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) E5

----

Decryption sequence initiated…..

+

Please stand by…..

+

+

+

+

+

gallery_24878_5332_104749.jpg

Tavern Master: Alright, so far so good. Nobody took any real damages from the first round. Lets see who gets first blood!

(ROUND TWO) This is what round two is pretty much gonna look like for now:

"I'll take skadi and forte with me and we'll will redeploy and move to H5, hurling some bottles at wysten(since he's the only one that we can charge at the moment (you can't attack a pack that's deploying all its members on the same tile!), meanwhile Hrothgar will take kieran with him and follow in pursuit, hurling bottles at ramses with our higher initiative and forte's ammount of attacks we should do some dammage while you and kieran form an exceleent counterattack unit, giving supressive fire when possible" - hendrik

"Please have Rune_Priest and Vantius move into position to assault hendrik's pack, and throw things at them if possible. Meanwhile, please have Loki and I move into position to assault Wysten, and throw things at him if possible." - commander alexander

"I am tossing a item at team Hendrik I5 and rushing in, largely because they are one of the closest, most item active of the packs. Also appealing for ceasefire with Ramses and Cheif, though as I am somewhat of a anti social bugger it is entirely up to them what they make of my actions" - Wysten

"I want to sprint diagonally from E5 to I1, then fire into Hrothgar and Kieran if they are still at I5, before charging into assault." - Brother Ramses

--EDIT--

I post your offline messages so that everyone here has an idea of what's happening, also it helps keeps things in order. Not to mention, if I missed anything it can be corrected in a timely manner. There is still time to post and submit instructions for round two.

brother before sprinting off join me for some much needed Great Wolf approved power syrup it will give you power need to stay the masses.-cheers chugs his energy syrup and then throws it at skadi then lets out a belly laugh and continues the cover fire-

I'll give an ale to Wysten if he survives this onslaught from both hendrik and alex. I'd laugh if he's able to use his special rule and disengage altogether from combat and restart elsewhere *poof wolf scout vanish*

That would be tight.

I was thinking the same thing. Poof, move out of combat leaving the people who attacked you in combat with someone else then recharging for the bonus. Or even poofing then popping out behind another pack or blocked square to recover and/or attack a fire support pack member.

Umm, why are you making veryones instructions public?

LMAO, you just notice that now? where were you the last round? he did the same, even during season one it was like that! once it's noted, it's set in stone and in action. It helps keep everyone reading occupied and entertained. Also if you see any mistakes, you can bring it up before the dice start rolling. I think it's fine, it avoids confusion. You send the offline message, and then that's that. It's posted to see what's happening, and why. How people ended up where they are and again, why they ended up there LOL

----EDIT----

what happened to Decoy's pack? holding up the dice rolls again!

I think after this round, we should all go and attack decoys pack for being too dolice. Theres Dark Angels in the corner, go FETCHEM!

XD Just messing, I do hope i don't get one shotted, though I am probably denyed my hiding bonus? Probably don't have too much faith in a 4+ armour save. Hehehe

Call me a Dark Angel, I'll break a beer mug over your head, Wysten!

Do that, and I'll carve my glorious saga into your face, with Thunderwolf Dung! While you won't be able to see it when you wash it off, it will always be there.

It were just a bit of light jesting anyways, keeps the thread lively.

You are welcome to try that if you like Wysten. There might be a little payback involved from the rest of te pack though.

As to only one of us being online during the brawl, I work nights and there is no signal in my office. I can only get online durng breaks or when I am in the field. If I am there I am usually too damned busy. I am sure we can figure something out if Decoy doesn't pop back up soon.

Lol postal, I read your message and read the total opposite, so I have you and Felix on fire support and Arez and I charging. I gotta make use of my bonus anyways and Arez and Hendrik started this fight, I couldn't deny him some vengeance!

Lol postal, I read your message and read the total opposite, so I have you and Felix on fire support and Arez and I charging. I gotta make use of my bonus anyways and Arez and Hendrik started this fight, I couldn't deny him some vengeance!

Felix has no qualms with postal's tactics. You and Arez shall have so much fire support you'll drown in it. DROWN IN IT! Good luck brother-wolves! May the beard be with you. :P

So it's Nrth and Greenhorn vs Hendrik, Skadi and Forte!!!!

Now this should be good.

Come to me Greenhorn...I have a foot with your face one it :P

Umm, why are you making veryones instructions public?

LMAO, you just notice that now? where were you the last round? he did the same, even during season one it was like that! once it's noted, it's set in stone and in action. It helps keep everyone reading occupied and entertained. Also if you see any mistakes, you can bring it up before the dice start rolling. I think it's fine, it avoids confusion. You send the offline message, and then that's that. It's posted to see what's happening, and why. How people ended up where they are and again, why they ended up there LOL

----EDIT----

what happened to Decoy's pack? holding up the dice rolls again!

Yes I did notice just now. The last brawl had been the first one I had been a part of, and someone else was runing it for Mav, so I guess he was doing it differently.

Archived