Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

(Looks around, notices the distinict lack of Wolf Scouts, returns to drinking while the Hunters compare pack sizes like a group of orc mobs)

Yeah, wolf scouts can't join your merry boy bands, have fun recounting classics from Westlife, or the YMCA in drunken slurr. XD

the last one to throw a punch his way is a fangless, dress-wearing dark angel.

given your history that would be you,RIGHT?! :)

and forte, i'm never away, given the fact that the brawl is slow based and i've already given instructions to mav for our first time i've got a good feeling i might be back in time for turn 2. so stand firm! we WILL stand!

it does sound like we're favourite enemy nr 1

the last one to throw a punch his way is a fangless, dress-wearing dark angel.

given your history that would be you,RIGHT?! :)

and forte, i'm never away, given the fact that the brawl is slow based and i've already given instructions to mav for our first time i've got a good feeling i might be back in time for turn 2. so stand firm! we WILL stand!

it does sound like we're favourite enemy nr 1

Good to be top of the hit list. Means we're a threat!

Bring it if you think your hard enough!!!!!

Apparently I started to respond to stuff last night from the bar and somehow, I lost focus. Go figure right? Welcome Felix, I always liked you lad.

Vanities you got a deal.

My bonus will be to initiative.

Am I missing anything? Hopefully not as this pos phone hasn't been so hot. Only days away from replacing it, and since there's a new 4g droid 3 out with a keyboard, I'm about to be a happy posting man again.

Edit: go figure the drunk guy at the bar was wrong, the droid 3 isn't 4g.

Edit edit: but of course you canucks to the north have the droid 3 with 4g. Lousy &$&$5 &@&$ vzw.

Just got back from having some nice painful dental surgery on the fangs. Gonna be a true drunken brawl here soon for me considering I am now taking some hydrocodone.

wooooo someones gonna be flying :D

I feel ya. Verizon in my part of Arizona is real happy to advertise 4g, but the coverage does not exist here. Crappity crappy crap!!!

Wouldn't we all like the service we are paying for? I have a 4g phone as well but the service here in Az doesn't seem to exist either. Rumor says that ikt is in east Mesa somewhere and they are testing it. It was supposed to be here first quarter and still no show. You would think that they would have it in downtown Phoenix somewhere. But no. Makes me irratable to pay for it because the equipment supports it but nothing in my market.

Anyways back on topic....

So the next phase starts tonight, right? Maybe some laughs to make my want to spout ale from my nose?

Most major cities don't even have it, but they just added Blacksburg, va. Not even a major city, just where va tech is. Maybe if they follow those lines I'll be next with jmu.

But anywho, I'm excited to see how many blows I can take to the beard before I get knocked out this time!

gallery_24878_5332_84867.jpg

NIGHT ONE: Inglorious Drunkards

Team Decoy

- Decoy (pack leader, Storm Claw) H3

- Brother Crazywolf (Storm Claw) H3

- Firenze (Iron Priest) H3

- elithren (Grey Slayer) H3

- Wolf Lord Metuhs (Storm Claw) H3

Team hendrik

- hendrik ironskull (pack leader, Wolf Guard)SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I5

- hrothgar the bold (Chapter Master Ignis Domus, 2nd in command, Wolf Guard) SOLO BONUS: +1 Attack. I5

- skadi, the she-wolf (Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I5

- forte the unweilding (Blood Claw) I5

- Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris (Grey Hunter) I5

Team Nrth

- Nrtrhstar (pack leader, Grey Hunter) B2

- postal (2nd in command, Grey Hunter) B2

- Arez (Grey Slayer) B2

- Zynk Kaladin (Grey Hunter) B2

-

Team Alex

- commander alexander (pack leader, Grey Slayer) C3

- Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (Grey Hunter) C3

- Vantius (Blood Claw) C3

- Loki-LaughingDeath (Blood Claw) C3

-

SOLO or Undecided

- Wysten (Wolf Scout) F5

- Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. E5

- Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) D5

----

Decryption sequence initiated…..

+

Please stand by…..

+

+

+

+

+

(ROUND ONE) This is what round one is pretty much gonna look like for now:

"I'm going to flip my table where I'm at and going to give covering fire to brother Ramses. Then ill move up to his position and then flip the table there.and hunker down. Ill try and pop on if I can." - Chef Wulfen

"::looking upon the gleeful rage of Alex and his pack towards Hendrik's direction, Nrth and the rest couldn't help but beat him to the punch. Throwing the tankards first, the pack charges in, teeth bared. Laughing one minute, growling the next.:: We're sure as hel no dress wearing nancy's!" - Nrthstar

"Flipping my table and throwing anything I can at Hendrik from my spot." - Brother Ramses

"I will be at F5, silently drinking. I will spend the first round simply observing. Not all Wolves howl when they hunt after all. I will be more protactive round 2, I am just going to use the first round to idenfity the greatest fighters to attack." - Wysten

"Pleas place my pack and I on C3, and we will attack the nearest group or loner possible." - commander alexander

"We're going to set up in I5, or the bottom right corner, in otherwords." - Chapter Master Ignis Domus

"Anyway, my orders for the first round are easy, me and my entire pack (forte and skadi so far) will spend the first turn hurling steins,chairs and maybe even tables at arez for insulting me by calling me a whelp! i'll hope i can get online to give instructions for round 2 and if not skadi is runner up, and then forte (the whelps have deserved it! oh and i'd love an I boost as extra for winning the duel ;p cheers mate!" - hendrik

gallery_24878_5332_104749.jpg

Tavern Master: Decoy's team hasn't given me anything yet. They have three hours time from now to act and do something. As for the remaining three drunkards:

- Reyner (Grey Slayer)

- Torin (Blood Claw)

No word on them, each player is responsible to get their :lol: in order to get the brawl rolling. So I say, ready the clippers! they still have three hours from now to post instructions and their locations. If not, these three might be the Fang's first official oath breakers, de-fanged, shaven bald and dressed in drag (Dark Angels).

--EDIT--

FIXED, removed Runepriest2007 from the list and tavern.

that's why I love being on a team, you don't have to worry about this sort of thing, you let your pack leader do the talking haha.

--EDIT--

So I just messaged Runepriest2007, as he's currently online. No word yet. It's funny how these people say they want to play but don't even bother reading or checking what's up. Talk about holding up and throwing a wrench in the cog. I'm looking forward to seeing who our first cross dresser will be. If people are going to participate in the Fang then good, at least be responsible enough to follow-up.

If hendrik doesn't mind, I nominate Reyner (Grey Slayer) to be in our pack, we could use a Grey Slayer of our own!

that's why I love being on a team, you don't have to worry about this sort of thing, you let your pack leader do the talking haha.

--EDIT--

So I just messaged Runepriest2007, as he's currently online. No word yet. It's funny how these people say they want to play but don't even bother reading or checking what's up. Talk about holding up and throwing a wrench in the cog. I'm looking forward to seeing who our first cross dresser will be. If people are going to participate in the Fang then good, at least be responsible enough to follow-up.

If hendrik doesn't mind, I nominate Reyner (Grey Slayer) to be in our pack, we could use a Grey Slayer of our own!

Rec'd your message, Maverik_girl................I'm not in this brawl, and I never said I was going to be. Show me in my two posts where I said I was going to play. Watch your accusations.

Runepriest

--EDIT--

Rec'd your message, Maverik_girl................I'm not in this brawl, and I never said I was going to be. Show me in my two posts where I said I was going to play. Watch your accusations.

Runepriest

This just might be interesting enough to follow...................so, I'll pull up a chair, grab a side of grox, and a barrel of mead. Pretend I'm not even here :)

Runepriest

So, just for sticks and giggles, how is the "rank" of a fighter determined? Length of time on board, number of posts ?

Runepriest

RELAX the both of you! it was my bad for having your name down. False assumption on my part, due to your comments leading to my assumption with your intention to participate. We've had issues with people signing up and not participating before. But I never got any corrections from you either in the last three days, and so this was overlooked. I'm sure MavGirl's "accusations" was more of a general statement. If you two don't both settle down, I'll gladly take you both out with one arm tied to my back!!!

mavgirl are you crying?? ........ Their is not crying in the grim dark especially from a space wolf shield maiden. :) ;)

off topic abit(sorry Maverik).So postal if I kick you in the...........special area you wont cry? ;)

EDIT: on topic.I totally knew hendrik was going ot come after me.Told you Nrth ;)

aye , but we've already reached the maximum packsize now that kieran, the talon of fenris has decided to add his strenght to our ranks!

it'll be interesting to see the whelps turn on their own pack members though!guess you'll only know who's with you once the brawling really errupts don't you skadi and forte!

gallery_24878_5332_84867.jpg

NIGHT ONE: Inglorious Drunkards

Team Decoy

- Decoy (pack leader, Storm Claw) H3

- Brother Crazywolf (Storm Claw) H3

- Firenze (Iron Priest) H3

- elithren (Grey Slayer) H3

- Wolf Lord Metuhs (Storm Claw) H3

Team hendrik

- hendrik ironskull (pack leader, Wolf Guard)SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I5

- hrothgar the bold (Chapter Master Ignis Domus, 2nd in command, Wolf Guard) SOLO BONUS: +1 Attack. I5

- skadi, the she-wolf (Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I5

- forte the unweilding (Blood Claw) I5

- Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris (Grey Hunter) I5

Team Nrth

- Nrtrhstar (pack leader, Grey Hunter) B2

- postal (2nd in command, Grey Hunter) B2

- Arez (Grey Slayer) B2

- Zynk Kaladin (Grey Hunter) B2

- Torin (Blood Claw)

Team Alex

- commander alexander (pack leader, Grey Slayer) C3

- Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (Grey Hunter) C3

- Vantius (Blood Claw) C3

- Loki-LaughingDeath (Blood Claw) C3

- Reyner (Grey Slayer)

SOLO or Undecided

- Wysten (Wolf Scout) F5

- Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. E5

- Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) D5

----

Decryption sequence initiated…..

+

Please stand by…..

+

+

+

+

+

gallery_24878_5332_104749.jpg

Tavern Master: Alright, it's time to get round one started. I've added the two whelps in Nrth's and Alex's pack. Everyone is now on the map, and I'm ready to roll the dice. Stay tuned for the results!

(ROUND ONE) This is what round one is pretty much gonna look like for now:

"I'm going to flip my table where I'm at and going to give covering fire to brother Ramses. Then ill move up to his position and then flip the table there.and hunker down. Ill try and pop on if I can." - Chef Wulfen

"::looking upon the gleeful rage of Alex and his pack towards Hendrik's direction, Nrth and the rest couldn't help but beat him to the punch. Throwing the tankards first, the pack charges in, teeth bared. Laughing one minute, growling the next.:: We're sure as hel no dress wearing nancy's!" - Nrthstar

"Flipping my table and throwing anything I can at Hendrik from my spot." - Brother Ramses

"I will be at F5, silently drinking. I will spend the first round simply observing. Not all Wolves howl when they hunt after all. I will be more protactive round 2, I am just going to use the first round to idenfity the greatest fighters to attack." - Wysten

"Pleas place my pack and I on C3, and we will attack the nearest group or loner possible." - commander alexander

"We're going to set up in I5, or the bottom right corner, in otherwords." - Chapter Master Ignis Domus

"Anyway, my orders for the first round are easy, me and my entire pack (forte and skadi so far) will spend the first turn hurling steins,chairs and maybe even tables at arez for insulting me by calling me a whelp! i'll hope i can get online to give instructions for round 2 and if not skadi is runner up, and then forte (the whelps have deserved it! oh and i'd love an I boost as extra for winning the duel ;p cheers mate!" - hendrik

Archived