=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

I am wondering if it would be at all possible to switch my vow this late into the 'game'??

Yes, you can switch your vow (and I've already adjusted the first post to reflect your change). You're a target for good-natured ridicule, however. :lol:

I wish I had better news for this update, but I just found out I am no longer employed when my badge wouldn't open the door to my job this morning.

I probably won't be able to complete this challenge.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Obviously you have much more important stuff to be dealing with than the hobby, so no penalty for dropping out. Best of luck.

Computer died. Wife suddenly wants to move into a house. Plastic crack hobby just isn't finding any time, or funds.

I have to bow out.

Also sorry to hear about this.

Would it be possible for me to pull out of this?

Unfortunately personal life has gotten in the way with the recent passing of a dear friend and between that and my last year in school I just haven't had the time to even get the mini's.

My condolences on the loss of your friend.

mactire here just wondering if my previous post of wip part 1 counted as first part of progress second part to upload maybe at weekend and want to know if its first or second as per oath.

Your first post is fine as a WIP.

The first post has been updated. It looks like a lot of our members are making good progress and we've seen a fair few more vow completions (which just means you guys cheesed out and low-balled your vows ;) ). Keep up the great work!

The first post has been updated. It looks like a lot of our members are making good progress and we've seen a fair few more vow completions (which just means you guys cheesed out and low-balled your vows ;) ). Keep up the great work!

:lol: ;)

Would it be possible for me to pull out of this?

Unfortunately personal life has gotten in the way with the recent passing of a dear friend and between that and my last year in school I just haven't had the time to even get the mini's.

My condolences on the loss of your friend.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I will be back soon with a brand new pre-heresy blog with renewed inspiration with my friend being one of them.

[hater mode]I see that more of you low-ballers have completed your vows. :lol: [/hater mode]

Seriously, though, good job to those of you that have completed your vows. The rest of us need to start cranking some work out, especially those of us low-ballers who have yet to put paint to a measly two models. :tu: I'll update the first post later on tonight.

I, Elmo9141 of the 4th Company Dark Angels, am honoured to report the completion of my vow.

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/jonbrooks_photo/Dark%20Angels/CIMG1457.jpg

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/jonbrooks_photo/CIMG1453.jpg

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/jonbrooks_photo/Dark%20Angels/CIMG1387.jpg

For the Lion!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...45844&st=25

I am a little over 1/3 done with my vow. Unfortunatly, the only camera I have at my disposal is the one on my laptop, which is very, very poor quality. Anyway, this is the current state of my tactical squad:

gallery_65239_6836_11967.jpg

And here's a close up of two of them, so you can sort of see what the details are like:

gallery_65239_6836_16280.jpg

Next time I update I will try to get a better camera, so I can show off my amazing painting skills (For a guy who started three months ago).

For the Emperor and Sanguinius!

EDIT: Why isn't it showing the pics?

Oh, wait, that's why. I'm stupid :)

I tried messaging Sigismund about this, but apparently he's a popular guy with a full inbox!

So anyway, I'm in the Army and my unit is going on a field exercise for the month of March. I originally wasn't going, so I figured I'd have the time to participate. Sadly, now, that is no longer the case. I'm leaving next week, so I will need to withdraw from the LPC honor intact. Maybe next year.

The first post has been updated to reflect the additional vow completions, and I've also struck those members whose vows have been dismissed without prejudice; so no articles are required from these members, though one or two are targets for being made fun of (e.g., mister "my wife wants to live in a house" and mister "I have to go live in a tent and eat MREs instead of having a cush garrison job where I can paint toy soldiers all day" :P :) ).

It's good to see the number of completed vows steadily increasing, and some of you guys actually aren't low-ballers. That kind of puts me and my pathetic two-model vow to shame, but there's no need to rub that in.

Everyone else - get to work! ;)

Part two of three is now complete for my vow. Bike Squadron Tesseract is a fast melta delivery system - White-hot Imperial Justice within thirty seconds, or you get a free garlic bread meltabomb. -_- There is also a tester miniature for the final part of the vow, a veteran marine from the biker captain's command squadron. Linky to the WIP thread in PC&A here.

Archived