DA Dice Commitment Time

Pbenner

20 Days and counting till Dice should be ready for pick up.

Thought the same...but said to myself "the guy's busy...don't put pressure on him" xD

I really really really want to see my dice ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Going to call this week and get an update if I have some time. Will keep you posted. I'm not expecting them until next week at the earliest though.

Thanks for checking Paul!

You know, the closer it gets, the harder the waiting is...

And since everybody is holding their breath for the next 3-4 weeks (6th edition)...

Looks like sometime next week for the finish date.

They missed me being in Indiana by about 2 weeks, and I won't be back up there for a month after they're done, so I'm going to go ahead and bite the shipping and have them shipped to me here in Kansas. Give them a week in transit to be safe. Hopefully by beginning of July we'll be boxing and shipping them to their final destinations.

AT THIS POINT IF YOU NEED YOUR ADDRESS CHANGED, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM SO I HAVE UP TO DATE ADDRESSES. IF YOU ARE MOVING AND NEED YOUR SHIPMENT DELAYED UNTIL YOU ARE STABLE JUST SAY SO. I DON'T WANT ANYONE MISSING OUT ON A TECHNICALITY.

Best,

Paul

Is the alternate dice thread dead in the water?

I know it seemed hard to get up-to 200 of each GW/DW/RW, but the DW (RED) seemed to be in play.

I would be able to go with 4 dozen Red DW dice by my-self. That is nearly 25% of what would be needed.

Sorry for all the delays in postings guys.

We were close to the 50% mark on the inverted DW dice. Nothing else was close. Let me see what I can do this weekend if things calm down. Been putting nearly 80hrs/week in at work the last bit.

Paul

Forget the inverted ones...we want our plastic cubeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :D

You'll take pics of the huge boxes when they arrive to you, right? pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :D

There was some kind of a hold up and I don't know what. Been trying to get with the Custom Dice guy at Chessex and my ply times I have called him he has been out of the office. Going to try to get whole of him early next week. Sorry for the delay, seven day work weeks have been kicking my ass.

Best,

Paul

All good Paul...

I'm sure the Brothers will agree we are all expecting the goodies, but we understand you have a bad habbit of having a real life :)

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Hey all. Dice will be in my possession on Tuesday. Hopefully I can start shipping on Saturday. I ordered all the flat rate boxes out and all that Jazz. Picture's to be taken and tracking numbers will be available where ever I can get them.

Paul

Turn about is fair play, good sir. Money came as gift to fund me buying alot of dice. In turn, I am repaying said gift. :-)

Hope to have these out ASAP.

Paul

Wait wait... Tuesday?

That's today! ;) ^_^

So...as of monday I can start harassing my mailman? :P

Thanks for the effort Paul!

*** rubbing hands, "yes, finally my plan for table-top domination will recieve its final weapon!" ***

Archived