Elmo's seemingly constant WIP

elmo

Many thanks Brothers for your support - as has already been written - the first step is admitting you have a problem then ordering some more models ;)

I have just realised I have not yet posted my 3rd Company Champion in this thread so here he is...

For the curious amongst you, he is based on one of Calgar's honour guard

gallery_62353_11005_18068.jpg

The UM iconography has been removed, the wings, pistol holster/knife and powerpack are from the DA veterans box, Sword and DA pauldron from the DA upgrade pack and the Combi-Grav gun is from somewhere else...

gallery_62353_12022_40810.jpg

This photo was taken using my large lightbox but I will try again once the smaller one turns up as it is not designed for a solo model - it looked lost in the large one ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just received this model for a late Xmas pressie... Good way to start 2017 with a DA Librarian :smile.:

Still loads more to do on HHDA and the rest of my Chapter :wink:

The promised new photos will be following soon - just got snowed under with other stuff :(

Edited by elmo

There may be a slight delay on the termi Librarian as I have found a DV one and am in the middle of converting 2 x Ahzek Ahriman into DA Librarians and it is far easier to paint all 4 at once...

Sorry Brothers :(

Thanks Brothers :smile.:

Photos will follow but I am slapping liquid greenstuff on and hacking bits off at the moment so there is not yet much to show :wink:

Edit.....

Ok - you twisted my arm... Here they are just tacked together for now. Still some cleaning up to do.

gallery_62353_11005_50754.jpg

gallery_62353_11005_5821.jpg

gallery_62353_11005_40276.jpg

gallery_62353_11005_51551.jpg

Edited by elmo

All now base sprayed in chaos black... blue armour will be started this week with a planned completion in 2 weeks time (there is another project going on at the same time)  :)

Many thanks Brothers for your support - as has already been written - the first step is admitting you have a problem then ordering some more models :wink:

I have just realised I have not yet posted my 3rd Company Champion in this thread so here he is...

For the curious amongst you, he is based on one of Calgar's honour guard

gallery_62353_11005_18068.jpg

The UM iconography has been removed, the wings, pistol holster/knife and powerpack are from the DA veterans box, Sword and DA pauldron from the DA upgrade pack and the Combi-Grav gun is from somewhere else...

gallery_62353_12022_40810.jpg

This photo was taken using my large lightbox but I will try again once the smaller one turns up as it is not designed for a solo model - it looked lost in the large one :wink:

I'm into the novels and lore exclusively, and thus I'm usually just a silent admirer of the efforts you and others put here, but I have to say this, Elmo: this guy is amazing.

Like, he needs a name. Stories should be told about him.

Edited by Phoebus

• 1 month later...

I have been working away on the Librarians over the last couple of weeks but I was doing another project at the same time with the effect of slowing down both of them :facepalm:

However I reckon I have about another 2 to 3 evenings work before they are now complete - there are a couple of things I am not completely happy with so I will be revisiting them.

Here is the progress so far.

gallery_62353_11005_20801.jpggallery_62353_11005_20896.jpg

gallery_62353_11005_15139.jpggallery_62353_11005_20766.jpg

gallery_62353_11005_62099.jpggallery_62353_11005_32428.jpg

gallery_62353_11005_37161.jpggallery_62353_11005_34199.jpg

More updates next weekend :)