Lorenzen's Abyss: Heresy, Necro & a load of other stuff

Lorenzen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

only a small update from me again.. but i promise ill put something substantial up before long..

10363320_10152492546376406_5377921901014

lots of work still to be done on him, base needs some addiional bits n bobs, wrist armour needs fixing, mohawk needs sculpting etc etc but i figured Kael needed a bit of an overhaul

Progress!

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/318/6/f/kael_t_by_typhion-d86cohr.jpg

also got some reinforcements for House Makabius in the works too

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/318/b/f/errant_by_typhion-d86cpo4.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/318/6/a/lancer_by_typhion-d86cpsp.jpg

Got lots of work to do on the knights.. more work on the errants fist needs to be done before its ready to be primed (not glued in place yet) and the lancer (which will be my Senechal) requires a hell of a lot more work as hes just blocked in for the most part (and not properly glued together yet)

Glad you all like him so far, the scar over his eye is his signature look and comes from the original arti armoured version of the model i did *points to avatar*

progress has been slow on him due to work and starting to plan out my next compeition piece for the heresy weekender.. however there is still some progress..

1511163_10152506750941406_54348986361855

the blood drop has dried fully since the photo and is now clear rather than cloudy.. but i thought it was a nice touch to help add to the rather savage look hes got going on

Glad you all like him so far, the scar over his eye is his signature look and comes from the original arti armoured version of the model i did *points to avatar*

progress has been slow on him due to work and starting to plan out my next compeition piece for the heresy weekender.. however there is still some progress..

1511163_10152506750941406_54348986361855

the blood drop has dried fully since the photo and is now clear rather than cloudy.. but i thought it was a nice touch to help add to the rather savage look hes got going on

Hafauehwtahafqayafahauaryiafayh....is all I have to say......lol

No seriously I love the thought process that goes into making a model have character

The base is Angrons base, not just the ultramarine from it with a bit of extra rock for Kael to stride over.. I had a bit of a mishap with my angron model.. so he no longer requires a base until i replace him down the line..

now for something a little different..

10387698_10152513474246406_2485591481205

playing about with some techniques trying to get a really nice silver armour colour and some contrast between the different metals on this model.. ignore the brass for now, its very very flat and not at all nice.