Brother Nihm

Gods of Chaos hear my call!

I, Rhynn, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal. I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 CSM squads, 1 terminator squad and a sorceror of the Black Legion, before January 18th, 2013.

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.

You can follow my progress here.

Rhynn

I, The Cosmic Game, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present a Dark Apostle, a unit of 6 Chosen, a squad of Raptors, a Defiler and a Unit of Cultists of The Black Legion, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: Still have to arrange that, give me ~24 hours

Let the Galaxy burn.

-The Cosmic Game

I hereby pledge to the dark gods to assemble and paint the following in the next 3 months!

Huron Blackheart

35 Cultists

Khorne Lord on Bike

Unit of Bikers

Oh so many marines... (as a 5th unit entry, I'll say 20 just cause its 1 unit max size)

And I'll probably make a second entry once I'm done all that... (shouldn't take too long... :))

I OuThere hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Chaos Lord in TDA, 1 PA Sorceror, 10 Warp Talons and 10 Chosen of the Word Bearers and Night Lords, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: Here

-OuThere

I Thymebandit, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Grandfather Nurgle.

I swear to you that I will paint and present one squad of 7 Plaguemarines, 1 Defiler and 1 Sorcerer of the Ebon Rot, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: Ebon Rot

-Thymebandit!

Brother Nihm..... Gonna post my first update here. If this is the wrong spot please let me know.

Update Number 1: 10/23/12

Cultists:

gallery_62728_6478_1441956.jpg

Chosen: (Yeah I started the one chosen before I realized I needed to take pics)

gallery_62728_6478_1584912.jpg

I should have my Spawns, Daemon Prince and Maulerfiend about the second week of November so I'll start those then. But I have plenty to do between now and then

~BtW

Just realized the above pic had only 19 of the 20 cultists

gallery_62728_6478_1628617.jpg

Brother Nihm..... Gonna post my first update here. If this is the wrong spot please let me know.

Hey BtW, time for ME to help YOU :)

You're supposed to post a Work in Progress Thread and update there. By the way, be sure to post a link to it in your initial vow as well

-Ifrit

I'll add a Chaos Sorcerer for the extra one.

IP

Got it.

Updates are not required yet, only when the Call officially starts!

Until then, do not paint, only assembly, converting and priming are allowed until we begin.

Until then, do not paint, only assembly, converting and priming are allowed until we begin.

You mean to tell me I have been holding off on putting those annoying snakes on my models for no reason? :P

Good thing today is a half day. Looks like I have some awesome to put together this afternoon. And is it too late to add units to my original commitment? Ordering up the bits I need for a Juggerlord in about half an hour, and perhaps add another squad to the mix.

I Iron Warrior w/ Servo Arm hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Daemon Prince and 1 Warsmith of the Scions of Devastation, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: Coming soon...

-Servo

I <Vorganov> hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present <Sorcerer Gahiji of the Thousand Sons> and < Nightlords Chosen of the First Claw of the 10th chapter including bannerman of the 10th chapter> of < Gahiji Warband>, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: WIP Project Gahiji Warband

-<Vorganov>

I FULLBROOK hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Typhus and 3 bases of nurglings of Death Guard, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: <see below>

-FULLBROOK

I DID want to finish my infantry before the year was out. Welp, here goes. *switches off the gellar field*

I RazakelXIII hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present one 12-man Chaos Space Marine squad, one unit of 8 Chaos Space Marines, one unit of 9 Chaos Space Marines, and one 12-man Raptor squad of the Word Bearers Legion, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: Raz's Word Bearer Army Blog

Praise Lorgar!

-RazakelXIII

The 8 and 9-man units will not be full squads, just bolter marines and an icon bearer. I hope this is acceptable. If not I can swap them out for a pair of Defilers.

I also technically failed my last Call - I was listed as an Aspiring Champion in the mkIV results but I felt that some things still needed work. If that falls under the Spawn-or-additional-item category, I'll gladly throw a Land Raider into this one as penitence.

I tried to paint my miniatures a few years ago so one of my terminators already has base coloring on all black and metall parts. My sorceror is completly base colored but i would have to repaint everything except for the gold parts to make him fit my army.

If it makes them illegal i can basecoat them again.

Updates are not required yet, only when the Call officially starts!

*DOH* thought we had started already LOL Guess it's just my impatience from putting it off while waiting for this.... *facepalm*

And @Ifrit446 I already posted a link in my vow post. But I also recall reading that he wanted updates in the "Call" threads as well, and I wasn't sure if he meant the main one or the subforum ones... ..... thanks :Elite:

~BtW

Edit: who is the genius that thought dark coloured keys would be good on a portable comp? typo city in low light

I would like to make a minor change Lord, if that's alright. I want to switch out my standard chaos lord for Abaddon the Despoiler and the chosen squad for a Black Legion Hellbrute.
Fine fine.

Confusing, but sure. :P

I'm sorry... I'll... I'll just go now...

I'll lable all the updates as CoC to make it clearer. I think a few people are doing the same.

Thank you.

The 8 and 9-man units will not be full squads, just bolter marines and an icon bearer. I hope this is acceptable. If not I can swap them out for a pair of Defilers.

I also technically failed my last Call - I was listed as an Aspiring Champion in the mkIV results but I felt that some things still needed work. If that falls under the Spawn-or-additional-item category, I'll gladly throw a Land Raider into this one as penitence.

Actually, you did not fail, you did provide the necessary updates and just barely made it through.

Just a kind reminder to everyone.

DO NOT START PAINTING YET!

Errr. Ooops..... Didn't realise that was the case. Oh well only done like three colours on the guy, I shall stop for now and focus on getting the others ready...

Please do, no painty painty - yet!

I tried to paint my miniatures a few years ago so one of my terminators already has base coloring on all black and metall parts. My sorceror is completly base colored but i would have to repaint everything except for the gold parts to make him fit my army.

If it makes them illegal i can basecoat them again.

As above, please do not do anything else until we begin. Otherwise I have to count that item as failed.

I Nehekhare hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Forgefiend and 5 Havocs of Iron Warriors, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=264286

-Nehekhare

I Mr.Malevolent hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops' of the Alpha Legion Cell 313, to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Chaos Lord in power armour, 1 unit of 5 Chosen, 2 units of 10 Cultists and 1 Hellbrute of the Alpha Legion Cell 313, before January 18th, 2013.

You can follow my progress at my WIP thread: HERE

-Mr.Malevolent-

Archived