Guys, does anyone know how the Rampager models come? Are they in individual parts e.g. head, legs, torso, weapons etc. or just as a complete model? I'd love to use the legs for some special sergeants if they come unattached to anything else.

Sorry, missed this one. They come in parts, as usual :)

Grr Jim you beat me to the Destroyers ;)

I was expecting something more dynamic and I feel FW dropped the ball on these guys. Whoopdy fricken do its just an upgrade thing to give them different helmets, more holsters and pistols, and the missile launcher...really just a noob tube. What about those who got JPs on them and phospex bombs?

Hopefully the kit isn't finished yet or doesn't show all the options

The photo is not ideal, nor perhaps is the Night Lords' livery the best one to show them off at their best.

For me, few Great Crusade and HH-era armies are about ostentation. So I am glad that these just have beat up Mk IV armour and proscribed weapons. That makes them unique enough for me in this setting and makes the description of them in the book.

Just need to mix some parts with the Mk IV JP pack and Bob is your Aunty's live-in lover ;)

Have you guys checked out the forge world open day? There are some bad@ss models in there.

SoH get some love in the form of a command squad, some Luna wolves decals, and a dread.

I feel stupid because I *just* bought a champion hoping it would look like a WE praetor....but then Emprah be damned FW makes two more beautiful models and one has an archeotech pistol and the other has a volkite in cati armor.

I feel that the land speeder is subjective to the community based upon personal tastes just like the mk IV phallic (jet bike). I think it looks kinda cool but it seems to have a bigger footprint and doesn't make sense to have Lascannons...but we shall see.

Then....my eyes layed upon the fellglaive and I heard a distant screaming from my right pocket. That's the fourth wallet of mine to commit seppuku due to FW related incidents.

I've been looking at the on the BoLS thread. I like the land speeder. I read the Lascannons are probably not an option, but the mount is the same as the Predator, so that's cool to play around with different weapon combos.

I agree on the Fellglaive. I love the Volkite gun look. I didn't see the SoH command, but am definitely looking forward to the decals-- save me some time.

I also love the new Whirlwind.

My bad Jimbo, it wasn't a command squad but a reaver squad (Catalan?)

Does this mean there will be new rules and models for existing lists in betrayal?

Im sure this has been touched upon but I don't remember - do HH players have to get betrayal to use the other books or will the new ones include all the previous non legion specific squads?

Looking through all the photos on FW's Facebook page and elsewhere, we only look to be missing the following:

Consuls: Chaplain, Vigiiator, Forge Lord, Primus Medicae, Siege Breaker and Moritat.

Veteran Tactical Squad.

Techmarine Covenant.

Legion Seeker Squad.

Legion Attack Bike Squadron.

Legion Basilisk and Medusa.

Mechanicum Land Raider.

Avenger Strike Fighter.

Dreadclaw DP.

Characters: Horus, Shabran Darr, Fulgrim (next up apparently), Rylanor, Saul Tarvitz, Mortarion, Cryos Morturg, Durak Rask, Calleb Decima.

Have I missed anything?

Catulan Reavers aren't in the lists, but are specifically titled in the photos, I wonder if they count as Vet Tactcials or Destrroyers, or a prelude to new units available in Massacre?

Edit: to scrub Avenger form the List

As at the October seminar it was Word Bearers, Iron Hands, Salamanders, Night Lords and more Mech - has that changed?

I must admit that seemed a little odd, as the first part of the battle is naturally the first wave against the defenders, i.e. Raven Guard, Salamanders and Iron Hands v. a few of those missed out of the first book, e.g. Typhus.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/269082-horus-heresy-book-2-massacre/

Massacre is two books to be released this year. One is the legions you mentioned. The other is survivors IF and IW.

The second will be a Christmas release. Honestly it would make waaaayyyy more sense to do a book will a narrower focus first and the book with la dee dah dee everybody at Christmas with a ton of releases.

Funnily enough, I've just been going through those pages and it didn't seem that it was as precise as that. Lots of 'hope to' etc. ermm.gif

I guess we'll have firmer information (and hopefully Fulgrim and the other works in progress) at the May weekender yes.gif

Sorry, I didn't mean to infer that anyone made anything up, just that the quote from Alan was suitably vague.

I will be delighted if they release both Massacre books this year - they certainly seem to have they blood up with regards to HH releases yes.gif

When are my darn Alpha Legion coming then? :(

They seem to be so stealthy that you can't even see them in the books! No rules for them, anything goes! :D

Guys, you get it all wrong. Or at least someone got it wrong and everyone is repeating it.

Massacre is one book. First part of Isstvan V. There won't be Massacre 2. 

Second part of Isstvan V will be called Extermination.

The Horus Heresy Book One - Betrayal (Isstvan III, SoH, DG, WE, EC)

The Horus Heresy Book Two - Massacre (Isstvan V, IH, Sal, NL, WB)

The Horus Heresy Book Three - Extermination (Isstvan V (and Phall?) RG, IF, IW and AL(?))

Nobody has been getting it wrong, little brother. The Istvaan Massacre was referred to as being covered by two books at the October seminar, the first of which they called Massacre.

The title 'Extermination' for the second book on the Massacre was then released publicly yesterday and features in the Warseer thread that has been mentioned here several times.

Did we need to repeat everything posted there?

Archived