Wolf_Pack's Blood Angels - Conversions and Kit Bashes

They are from the Dreadknight.

Follow-up question: Does the Dreaknight kit actually have a left hand that's gripping a weapon? I haven't seen the sprues myself, but the pictures of the model lead me to believe that the left hand was always a clenched (and empty) fist.

I could not find the left hand to save my life (I often do bitz trading days and they sometimes disappear in trades) otherwise it would have been just fine to glue the hammer on. Instead, I had to take the second hammer, cut the hand out of the hammer, flip it, file the palms even  and greenstuff a thumb and the fingers. You can clearly see in the picture than they are not the originalon the black hand, but I think it's not so bad.

First time stopping by. Some really inspiring conversion work, everything really looks like a true labour of love. Really nice work!

Yup. Totally agree. That's Wolf_Pack on an average day. 100% awesome. :)

First time stopping by. Some really inspiring conversion work, everything really looks like a true labour of love. Really nice work!

Yup. Totally agree. That's Wolf_Pack on an average day. 100% awesome. smile.png

Wow, well thanks for the praise! You guys are definitely raise the expectations bar a notch or three ;)

Always looking for more skulls and stuff to add to death company dreads.  I bought a 12yd roll of small chain for Michaels last week, and glued a bunch over the dread, so it looks like he broke free from his restraints.  I bent one leg with boiling water so it looks like its running as well.

I was planning on doing a big death company group shot when I had the others done.  But since I have a few days of waiting... I will get around to some pics today of all my death company.  Lemartes was my last one finished, except base.  I will get around to posting them today I promise.  I think you'll like the death company with wings.

Archived