Wolf_Pack's Blood Angels - Conversions and Kit Bashes

What did you make the bases from? It looks really nice and I would Luke to make another display board with that on the models.

All I did was cut out squares and rectangles out of think plasticard. Glue them onto the base ( maze the patterns as you like ) and then cut off the excess with a hobby knife following the  base's edge in a curving motion.

gallery_71633_8409_1016283.jpgRoughly cut off the excess with hobby cutters. Keep the larger pieces you get, they can often be used on other bases to fill in corner gaps, it really saves you plasticard on the long run.

gallery_71633_8409_782235.jpg

Then you just use a hobby knife to round off the edges , just peal it as if you held a potato. Don't strain too much, you can easily overshoot and cut into your thumb!

Loving your models! Perhaps with darker background/table they would look even better. Toolbox for background and a piece of paper/your green work area to stand on . That would make things stand out easier. :)

It's an easy thing. Try a few picture's with different backgrounds. Choose the one you like the most.

Some,not me, even make a specific scene/table to put the models into 40k realistic surroundings.

I have taken some of my pictures at my local game club. :)

It's an easy thing. Try a few picture's with different backgrounds. Choose the one you like the most.

Some,not me, even make a specific scene/table to put the models into 40k realistic surroundings.

I have taken some of my pictures at my local game club. smile.png

For the time being, I am holed up in a hellhole with no Gaming store in sight. All of these are taken in my basement Mancave, which is poorly lit for the time being. I will try my best to improve this.

Archived