Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITHI Finished the gold on my breachers and did their washes as well, also kitbashed a third apothecary (MK VI) out of the B@C, command squad and devastator boxes

@ pauljam: try washing your hands in really cold water for a few minutes (not so cold that you get frostbite though:wink: ) then using a nailbrush (or even a scouring pad if it's thick enough) usually shifts it for me:biggrin.:

Edited by treadhead

@ pauljam: try washing your hands in really cold water for a few minutes (not so cold that you get frostbite though;) ) then using a nailbrush (or even a scouring pad if it's thick enough) usually shifts it for me:D

Cheers mate. Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind when my fingerprints grow back :)

Tith i preordered overkill. Am stoked because it's all plasticy wholesomeness.

My ML2 biker Librarian's right arm's magnet is installed. I just need to give his left arm a pad and to make an awesome right  hand "force sword" out of a dark angel sword. I WILL wash my resin MKIV land speeder crew and assemble my magnetized gunner and commander crest driver.

Edited by DerekLee688

FW never made these models. Theirs were smaller (More in line with actual epic titans)
These are OOP True scale for epic titans that were forumware some years back, all received the C&D.
Occasionlly you can find these and the Reavers on sale on ebay

TITH, after having him in a box in the basement for about a year, I pulled out Vulkan and started more-easily-painted subassembly. Hands on arms, portions of both bases, halo attached. Some more clean up to do, but primer should fly this weekend. Then comes the :unsure.: painting phase.

YITH ... I got out ALL of my marine bits and then realised I've got some catching up to do. (Pic will follow later)

TITH ... I'm going to apply paint to scenery.

TITH, I tried the new 32mm bases for the first time on a squad of Iron Warriors Legion Tac Marines. Well, crap, I actually like it better. :wacko.:

Now I'm staring at 120 more (already based 25mm) marines of various legions and wondering how long it's going to take me...

TITHI Stripped the blu tak out of all sixteen of my first XIII legion tactical squad and replaced it with glue after painting all of their shoulder trims, eye lenses and bolters, Then went back and added combat blades and pistol holsters

Next ITHI I'm going to be doing the grenades and ammo pouches while keeping my fingers crossed they'll fit:laugh.:

@Orangebob: I too dissed the 32mm bases but after doing the B@C marines I'm liking them a lot more (not enough to redo the rest of my 40k armies though so the 32mm will be heresy era only for me)

Edited by treadhead

Today I stared at the 23rd, fixed a base, magnetized a melta for one of the Contemptors and did a rough draft of a list for the upcoming ZM campaign.

I also added more miniatures to my building line up, thirty one more miniatures to build.

Because I hate myself.