Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITHI converted the Easy to Build Redemptor Dread to hold the Plasma Cannon I had left over from the regular Redemptor Kit.

Also added a Space Wolves Icon (from the Droppod Kit) onto his Chest-Sideplate and a SW Terminator Stormshield to his left shoulder.

Simple, humble look and still identifiable as a Son of Russ. I like it.

TITH....I used the Ignore User function for the first time since I joined (2002).

Without going into too many details, I'm just really tired of browsing any thread about Primaris Marines, and reading the same barrage of negativity from the same user.

I'm tired of resisting the urge to post a reply to said user, which would basically say: "You don't like Primaris. We get it. It's fine. There's no need to keep telling us." It's just tedious to keep reading the same comments.

I know that's what the Ignore User function is for. However, I can't help feeling a bit sad, and disappointed, for having used it.

Edited by Spaced Hulk

TITH....I used the Ignore User function for the first time since I joined (2002).

Without going into too many details, I'm just really tired of browsing any thread about Primaris Marines, and reading the same barrage of negativity from the same user.

I'm tired of resisting the urge to post a reply to said user, which would basically say: "You don't like Primaris. We get it. It's fine. There's no need to keep telling us." It's just tedious to keep reading the same comments.

I know that's what the Ignore User function is for. However, I can't help feeling a bit sad, and disappointed, for having used it.

While it's unfortunate you had to use the function, it's probably for the best in the long run as it means you can now enjoy the site in peace. 

Now you just have to resist the urge to click on "show post" out of curiousity ... that's personally my biggest problem with the ignore function. :D

Two weeks ago in the hobby I had taken a week off work and got a lot done on my Horus Heresy Legions project.

Last week in the hobby I had to slow down since I was back to work, but I still managed to get a fair bit done.

Yesterday in the hobby I used the enthusiasm the Shadowspear announcement and Abaddon tease generated in my brain to do a fair bit of work on my Black Legion-aligned Scarab Occult Terminators, and nailed down the metallic blue for my Alpha Legion model.

Today I promised myself and my wife that I wouldn't try to paint, because my back was complaining at me last night in bed, so instead I assembled a pair of Tartaros Terminators from Burning of Prospero. I may assemble some more of the Mk III Space Marines this afternoon and evening.

TITH I came home from church to find that my wife had set up a surprise game of KillTeam as a birthday treat, complete with an original mission she'd written herself, plus hand-made birthday-themed objectives and a customised mission tactic.

She's amazing.

TiTHI finished working on the Stardrake I was given as a gift a while back. That means that since I still haven't received the decals for my Imperial Knight I guess my next project will be my second Onager Dunecrawler. Another massive base to decorate. :)

TITH I finished up an intercessor Sgt with a kit bashed Aux Grenade Launcher because rule of cool:

ycUlResh.jpg

You don't seem to get a lot of comments but I think your models look amazing. So crisp and clean. And I have no idea how you did the bases...

TITH I tried a new mad technique for painting orc flesh- base coat of Kislev flesh, wash of Agrax, two coats of Biel Tan Green wash, highlight of moot green. Looks good!

TITH I tried a new mad technique for painting orc flesh- base coat of Kislev flesh, wash of Agrax, two coats of Biel Tan Green wash, highlight of moot green. Looks good!

Thank you very much for the compliments! I've two WIP threads that you can check out to follow along with how I do stuff. The one in the Raven Guard section is more active than the one in The Forge.

Bases are done with a textured rolling pin from Green Stuff World.