Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Gotta love the humble old bike.. :biggrin:Can´t believe it is so long since they were released..

Can you still get them? I guess not..? Last time I built any of those were four, or five, not sure, Wolf Guards.. iirc they even had the auto-launchers from the (metal) Attackbikes. But I did them in 4th Ed and don´t think they had that as an option then..

Good work! And they look better with oval bases than the 25x50 (?) cavalry bases..Square..

GW discontinued Firstborn Space Marine Bikes last year. I got mine on ebay. There are quite a few of the kits floating around, especially as a Bike also came with a magazine called Conquest. The Captain himself was made from my bitz box, primarily the old Firstborn Space Marine Commander. 

Yeah I couldn't have those ridiculous bases they originally came with. The ovals just work right don't they. 

Edited by The Praetorian of Inwit

Kind of a yesterday thing, but finally got some more of the Imperium set done. This time the special captain, outriders and ATV. Captain pictured with his LTs that are going to be in the force once done. Still need to finish the firestrike and then the Redemptor dread. 

20240519_1822301.thumb.jpg.cd5699444892030ecae744e51b431ef2.jpg20240519_1823321.thumb.jpg.d43a0a7d7869c5f8649e131ee91bf6f4.jpg

TITH I discovered new/remembered old ways to spend money.  I've got this old Hellhammer that I picked up and put together way back when Apocalypse and the Baneblade kit first came out, but as a marine player it's never quite fit in with my army.  Then I remembered Blood & Skulls Industries, and that they make a bunch of conversion bits!  A little looking into it shows that they closed up shop, which was sad, but they sold on their business to Elrik's Hobbies and the parts are still available.  So I've got a Fellblade waiting for me, when I've got time to do the conversion.

Edited by Moonstalker