=][= E Tenebrae Lux II =][=

Thank you Captain Semper. I have totally enjoyed the ETL experience and cant wait till the next.

Good job everyone who took part and well done to the First, worthy winners.

Congratulations to the Black Templers and  Codex Guys too for a while I honestly thought that Chaos were going to pull off a sweet second place but it just was not too be... 

Honor To the 1st!
Really enjoyed being in this and look forward to ETL III, and might I add, Excellent painting by all who fought for 1st place. 

And, in response to the legions of chaos' challenge...
(Brings up Heavy flamer)... Let them try...

Wow, so many kind words! :blush: It's been really motivating for me seeing the level of commitment and enjoyment of the frater and was a highly rewarding experience. :thanks:

So in turn l would like to thank you guys for supporting the ETL so vigorously and have no fear: ETL III will be even better and more crazy than ever before!

To those who face problems attaching their newly earned banners to their sig please PM me and I'll give you step by step instructions (it's a simple copy/paste really - nothing more technical than that) :)

@Pueriexdeus: fiction? Hahahahaha... I may try, some day... :lol:

Now for all those who had Terminators as part of your vow, you are invited to post them in the Hobbyist Showcase discussion that is part of the Indomitus Project. It can become an awesome collection of Terminator images of the entire B&C community!

Cap - i'd also like to add my thanks to you and the mods for running ETL2.  It's motivated me to complete an army faster than i've ever done before, and i've learned alot about how I can paint effectively and efficiently for the future.  Seeing the quality and output of others (looking at you Liberame!) though makes it clear I still have a long way to go!

Roll on next year.

P.

it has been an absolute blast to be part of the ETL II. thank you captain semper - yet again thanks to your motivation i have been able have an entire painted army. you sir, certainly know how to run a painting competition and keep everyone enthused and motivated. and you kept your stance on the finishing date despite 2 serious amounts of downtime on the board, which just shows how disciplined a commander you truly are. The Lion would be proud. 

so the ETL III then? at least now i know i can start planning an army in advance for this. think i might go loyalist (either CF or IG) next time, as the last 2 have been IW and traitor guard. hmmm, decisions decisions. 

well done to everyone who took part, the competition has brought out and shown some truly amazing models. well done to the DAs, the winners, well done to the individual forum champions for some great minis, and lastly well done to everyone who took part. this s one of the reasons i love coming to this board. 

it has been an absolute blast to be part of the ETL II. thank you captain semper - yet again thanks to your motivation i have been able have an entire painted army. you sir, certainly know how to run a painting competition and keep everyone enthused and motivated. and you kept your stance on the finishing date despite 2 serious amounts of downtime on the board, which just shows how disciplined a commander you truly are. The Lion would be proud. 

so the ETL III then? at least now i know i can start planning an army in advance for this. think i might go loyalist (either CF or IG) next time, as the last 2 have been IW and traitor guard. hmmm, decisions decisions. 

well done to everyone who took part, the competition has brought out and shown some truly amazing models. well done to the DAs, the winners, well done to the individual forum champions for some great minis, and lastly well done to everyone who took part. this s one of the reasons i love coming to this board. 

Devote yourself to Chaos!  You need Daemons to go with your Iron Warriors and Traitor Guard.  Join me next May in the Black Crusade where Chaos finally reigns as masters of the ETL.  The Dark Gods call and failure to heed their summons shall result in consequences most dire.  

I would like to thank Captain Semper and all those involved for all their hard work. I have thoroughly enjoyed taking part in ETL II, even though really life, poorly thought out vows and good old fashioned poor time management prevented me from completing my vow, I still had a blast. I also have some nicely painted scouts and a Librarain I must share with you all soon.

I would like to thank Captain Semper and all those involved for all their hard work. I have thoroughly enjoyed taking part in ETL II, even though really life, poorly thought out vows and good old fashioned poor time management prevented me from completing my vow, I still had a blast. I also have some nicely painted scouts and a Librarain I must share with you all soon.

Actually I have to thank Lord Sondar for making me aware of the ETL and getting me to take part.  I look forward to facing his BA's tomorrow afternoon/evening while drinking Mead!!!  Will be nice to be able to use painted models rather than metal ones.  :D 

So, if running out of sig room, but you don't want the small vertical banners, do what I did.  I saved the images, imported them to Photobucket, re-sized them, then pasted the image link in my sig line.  Worked out well.

Archived