+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

wow, cracking work again spikeyjames...and knocking them out so quick...come on mate...how many people have you got working on these for yalaugh.png ... the blood really sets the centurion off nicely..did you have any trouble with the autocannon barrels?? i:e warping??

@telhdrat...fantastic work on the predator, the weathering is spot on mate! be good to see more from you..

@laborious..hurry up and get those palatine blades!...be good to see your paint job on em...and where did you get the pouches from for your marines..plastic or resin? lovely posing on your emperors children!

and just for the sake of putting pics up (and getting practice taking photos)...few more deathguard:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chaplainmortis/a3.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/chaplainmortis/a1.jpg

keep up the good work guys!

p.s cheers for your inspiring words in your weekly updates capt semper

Cracking stuff mate, great to see the Death Guard coming along.

Wish I did have some more folk to work on this stuff with me, I'd be finished in no time :D

Had a bit of warping on some of the barrels, fortunately due to having a couple spare I managed to leave the worst out .

@chaplain mortis awesome looking death guard, well done! The pouches are the plastic bolt pistol ones from the plastic kit. The sculpted details were removed and new flaps made from 1mm thick plasticard added.

Well 9 man Vet tactical done. I will try to finish the other tactical or assault(maybe both?) today and tomorrow.  But i go on vacation starting Friday.  Off to the ocean to do some much needed relaxing and surfing. No little model psycho killers until after i get back from that.  I think i over did it a bit on the blood but hell just looks like it's been a hard day at work.http://cdn1.share.slickpic.com/u/StephenHarris/Album201307100701/org/20130710_063410/web.jpg

Jesus, that one in front looks like he went shoulder deep with a single lunge.

Lets face it, chain weapons are very brutal weapons. Remember Scarface? yeah...now ramp that up to actually be made for cutting flesh not tree's.  I think if i was trying to go for realism it would be a lot easier to paint them, just base coat there colors and then dunk them in blood red paint. lol

Thanks Semper, I will defo try to have a good time. After all it is a tropical Island im going to. :D

Love the contemptor Laborious. I take it he guy on the base is one of his traitorous brothers.

So I errm decided to make some changes to my praetor. Sorry Captain S! Only a slight points diffrence, and I hope you agree he looks so much cooler.

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/Demon2027/Heresy%20Alpha%20Legion/DSCF4089_zps615097a0.jpg

Going to be sprayed tomorrow, and the contemptor is almost ready. Doubt I will have time for a second vow unfortunately :(

Excellent stuff here guys! Love the conversion, the posing, the timely taking of pics... oh, wait a minute... :unsure:

Show us the finished model Brother Keyaetus and the Inner Circle may show mercy... :P

Yup I'll get a photo of it on here anyway, even if it isn't eligible atleast its more heresy models to look at...but yeah..erm...I made another mistake and while I was saying that I forgot to take a photo of my sprayed contemptor...i did the exact same with my librarian...who'd of thought I'd of done that twice. So I might just ignore that librarian and see if I get a spare model or two for my 30 marines im buying this week and maybe make a Moritat instead...which I'll take a photo of sprayed!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes  two weeks worth of posts is gone. They maybe recovered but I have no view of either the possibility of this happening or the time frame. However this does not affect the ETL other than the first page will not be updated. Which means, you keep reporting your completions and postng updates, and I' going to update my private records with the same frequency as before. Furthermore I'll make the weekly update as usual and of course the big conclusion post in the wake of Aug 15th!

So keep posting - the ETL is still going strong! :tU:

Archived