XIV Dragoon, VII Grand Company, IV Legion (13Jun2015)

Hyaenidae

Inspirational as always 1000Heathens. Reaffirming my decision to work on my own 30k project.

You've really done the Fourth justice so far brother. Breaching the Imperial Palace will be a cakewalk for these guys ;-)

Saa

.....or something like that

DAMNNNNNN!

That sounds so... Touching. I mean, what could go wrong after caressing the hair gently and moving along the spinal column in a downward manner?

None of that! NONE OF THAT!

Just because this is a discussion board about enormous muscular men who regularly bring smaller, younger men to their homes and pump them full of gene seed doesn't mean we don't have standards of decorum to maintain.

Iron Warriors do it in trenches.

Word Bearers do it religiously.

Night Lords do it in the dark.

Emperor's Children do it loud.

Thousand Sons do it like magic.

World Eaters do it angry.

The Death Guard do it filthy.

The Alpha Legion do it in disguise.

The Black Legion do it when Abaddon tells them to.

What? I'm just talking about killing servants of the False Emperor. And I'm done now. For real. Pinkie swear.

This thread is a pizza delivery guy and a catchy bass riff away from going off the rails completely..... HEATHENS PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER BEFORE THE NATIVES GO COMPLETELY OVER THE EDGE INTO SLANESH WORSHIP!!!

This thread is a pizza delivery guy and a catchy bass riff away from going off the rails completely..... HEATHENS PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER BEFORE THE NATIVES GO COMPLETELY OVER THE EDGE INTO SLANESH WORSHIP!!!

http://cdn04.cdnwp.thefrisky.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/23/pizza-guitar_072312_M-400x470.jpg

Good lord, I leave you kids alone in my house for one lousy week.... :P

Alright, back on my feet, and back in the trenches. And of course, nothing says "trench raid" like a marine with a edged e-tool in hand...

gallery_37532_8712_334405.png

Field shovel/e-tool is a quite remarkable hand to hand weapon based on my experience. Heck, I even managed to convince myself that it is a very viable short range thrown weapon during one close combat training :) Anyway... that makes me wonder why on earth I don't have any marines armed with field shovels?

Yet.

Thanks for this burst of inspiration, Heathens.

Anyone seen the Deadliest Warrior episode where they use the e-tool, that censored.gif is lethal. Outstanding work as usual Heathens.

Cheers,

Jono

yes, when I was in Ranger School, we used the E-tool as a catch all. and yes I was trained in it's weapon uses.

I now wish I hadn't given you all my shovels!

Anyone seen the Deadliest Warrior episode where they use the e-tool, that censored.gif is lethal. Outstanding work as usual Heathens.

And they also had it as being inferior to the Russian trick knife that could be used as a one shot projectile weapon. Personally, I'd prefer a tool that doesn't leave me disarmed after the first time I use it, but then, I'm not an combat expert like the guys on DW.

And they also had it as being inferior to the Russian trick knife that could be used as a one shot projectile weapon. Personally, I'd prefer a tool that doesn't leave me disarmed after the first time I use it, but then, I'm not an combat expert like the guys on DW.

Dude, don't remind me. I'm still :cuss ed off about that. That was the last time I ever watched that show.

Not to mention, they had the Green Berets running around fighting in their :cuss ing berets. Are you friggin kidding me?!? dry.png

The whole show is full of idiots.

Archived