XIV Dragoon, VII Grand Company, IV Legion (13Jun2015)

Hyaenidae

Sadly, I was just jumping to stay current on pay.

12 months, a pharmacy worth of pills, and 3 procedures later, they finally gave up putting Humpty back together.

Thank God. Starting to feel like a lab monkey.

Nah, your boys were coming up here. Learn from the best, and all that.... ;)

And no, not really. by "they gave up", I meant the next procedure will be a spine fusion. Joy.

@Heinrich: No lie, man.

Well since you are a lot more knowledgeable on the topic of military equipment, I'll concede the point. Besides looks like you've found an alternative set up anyway :tu:

I hope that your surgery goes well and that you heal quickly. A bad back is very serious business :(

You should be proud, BassWave. In a year or so, I will begin my my march towards full augmentation.

Maybe I can talk to the VA about sarcophagus internment.... :P

Our very own Berossus. But without the whole "being crushed by a pissed off Primarch" aspect.

Seriously hope you get better man. I know my back still hates me from hitting asphalt at 60 mph off a motorcycle, I can only imagine what a bad jump is doing to you.

You should be proud, BassWave. In a year or so, I will begin my my march towards full augmentation.

Maybe I can talk to the VA about sarcophagus internment.... tongue.png

Some how I don't exactly think your wife would be all too thrilled with that, Heathens.

How bout I bring my bulldozer around??

I do have a bulldozer I am not kidding.

Heathens what do you recommend when it comes to a game board doing trenches??

I remember seeing a tutorial about something like this a long time ago. Essential you make the board out of layers of foam, and simply cut the trenches out layer by layer.10 times easier than trying to carve it our of one solid piece.

Done deal ill get around to presenting concept art for my field. I'm thinking trenches emplacements a crashed thunderhawk with two imperial strongpoints either end.

Collapsing trenches mine fields razor wire and guard corpses by the bucket full

My trench system I'm planning will be a massive line of trenches, with a vicious no-man's land between, choked with corpses and barbed wire.

I will mod one end so that it can be removed and replaced with a half broken fortification closely resembling Fort Douaumont towards the end of '16.

http://www.oocities.org/pentagon/base/3495/ww1pix/dou02a.jpg

No Mans land, in Flanders, where the red poppies now grow.

http://www.learnnc.org/lp/media/uploads/2009/08/3a50202u.jpg

Very inspiring table....

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/224/9/d/Trench_Warfare_Table_by_un_forged.jpg

Archived