XIV Dragoon, VII Grand Company, IV Legion (13Jun2015)

Hyaenidae

This is promising. Also, reading "Dragoon-Captain Mahdra" has been proved to increase testosterone production among both males and females of the human species.

Although, I've just spoken the name aloud and now my neutered cat has been reborn.

Don't feel bad, I said it aloud, and now my wife is pregnant again. F'real though, wait until you read Mahdra's story; it will bring hatred and fatal motivation to a whole new level.

This is such an awesome idea. I love it and consider it promptly stolen! Why no sicarans though?

Also with the anti tank missile/autocannon pits, can I assume those are heavy support squads, or do you have something else in mind?

No tactical support squads with flamers to cleanse the trenches?

The Malcador's suit my purpose until I see the Sicarian's rules. There might be a swap, or maybe an addition to the Pred LBT as heavy support. All depends. Also, the Typhon might get swapped with the Glaive, as I'm a sucker for Martian Death Rays, lol. All I can think of is the alien's weapons in "Mars Attacks", lol. bbbzzzZZAPA-ZAPA-ZAPA!!!

Sorry, not pits. PLT's, as in Platoons. Yeah, they'll be full on Heavy Squads of 10 each.

Trench clearing will be a job for the Alloni Chemical Company, and those lovely Bane Wolves. If I need more than that, Medusa's with Phosphex will eventually make an appearance.

I love this.

I have made the exact same for my DAs 38th Assault Chapter - but have not posted it as the project has not kicked off yet...

Good to know I'm not the only one. biggrin.png

Glad I ain't the only one too, lol.

that organisation list seems cool as all hell, i'm glad i'm not the only one who spends hours thinking about how my IW is organised, how many troops there are, or how much support they should have.

keep bringing pictures to the thread, it just pushes me more and more towards the GC/HH era!

Will do!

Thou espouses evil most pleasing devil.gif

after reading Dragoon captain mahdra, i think i heard greyall's balls dropping laugh.png

i think some hair just grew on my chest too

Evil is a relative term. I think of it more as deposing a tyrant. Which is heroic. I'm the good guy here..... ;)

wow, that's intense. 2nd mortgage, here we come!?

Posted above the TO&E's:

these are "dream levels" of an army I could achieve. As in, if I had unlimited time and money. Since both are consistently in flux, in the end I will most likely only have slices of each.

So, no. Gonna finance a good chunk of this off selling my 40k stuff, like all my Mk. VII armour, my Stormlord, my codecii, etc.

wow, that's intense. 2nd mortgage, here we come!?

Posted above the TO&E's:

these are "dream levels" of an army I could achieve. As in, if I had unlimited time and money. Since both are consistently in flux, in the end I will most likely only have slices of each.

So, no. Gonna finance a good chunk of this off selling my 40k stuff, like all my Mk. VII armour, my Stormlord, my codecii, etc.

Start collecting the oldest kid's paychecks/allowances as rent, sell the dog, etc

Kids too young, dog too ugly.

I have enough 40k era stuff to sell, trust me. 17 years in this hobby, I've developed quite the collection.

hahaha

the only way to break the habit is to sell the old stuff to buy expensive stuff lol i feel your pain

its the games workshop circle of life. once you are in, you will always be in

I stop paying attention to this thread for a day, and I miss one of the most important parts of it thus far, the TO&E's.

I've never made an elaborate one like that before, but I always make a basic one in a simple Word document.

Lots of Breachers, that's what I want to see. One of the fluffliest units in the game, in my opinion.

Kids too young, dog too ugly.

I have enough 40k era stuff to sell, trust me. 17 years in this hobby, I've developed quite the collection.

I am so bringing money tomorrow!

If you got anything MK VI or older, bring that too. We can always trade, bro.

I was wondering when someone would notice that on the TO&E, lol. Yeah, they're the breach-takers, my insurance that if I do crack open a fortress wall, it will remain open.

Been about two pages without a proper mini update, so here we go:

Sergeant Myndova, 1st Platoon (Breach). Cited for 1 MBT and 3 LBT kills during the Siege of Antietam IV. Personally led his platoon in breaking the God-Gate of the Devil's Den, and killing Drake-Knight Da'tien of the Salamanders Legion.

gallery_37532_8712_453650.pnggallery_37532_8712_166247.png

Been about two pages without a proper mini update, so here we go:

Sergeant Myndova, 1st Platoon (Breach). Cited for 1 MBT and 3 LBT kills during the Siege of Antietam IV. Personally led his platoon in breaking the God-Gate of the Devil's Den, and killing Drake-Knight Da'tien of the Salamanders Legion.

gallery_37532_8712_453650.pnggallery_37532_8712_166247.png

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Archived