Legion Units - Make a wish

Greyall

Upgrade packs - in various forms - seem to be winning the thread up until now. Interesting.

I'm actually more of a fan of things like the Sons of Horus' Reaver and Command squads, though I can see how having upgrade packs opens a world of posssibilites for conversion.

And since we're on that roll, some Legio-specific relic weapons wouldn't look too bad either.

I know this a go crazy thing, but honestly I rather see each Legion get their shoulder pads for each armour mk A.S.A.P.

Cheers,

Jono

They should at least do transfer sheets with the chapter icons asap. Would certainly motivate the Alpha Legion, Night Lords, Wolves of Fenris and Dark Angels players to start Heresy forces before their respective books come out.

edit: Forgot the Thousand Sons and Word Bearers

blood angel stuffs please. Specifically Sanguinius.

Would be cool to see Raldoron, Amit and Azkaellon get models too. I initially doubted we'd get Pre Heresy Sanguinary Guard, but after Discussion with Lorenzen wouldn't be surprised if I were to be proven wrong, during heresy time it's the only unit that gets any special mention afterall. A really cool thing might be the only remaining blood angel librarian Mkani Kano. I would be willing to bet on seeing some new daemon minis eventually too.

I want World Eater assault Breacher squads; I've already got plan to build some who'll wield chainbladed shields, but I guess I'd like FW to do it for me so I don't have to do the conversion myself tongue.png

And DA terminators with storm shields that feature "stained glass" patterns instead of the usual 3D relief; maybe reproductions of the Legion banners...

Archived