Legion Units - Make a wish

Greyall

I want a Curze model who is throttling the Lion. The feels. tongue.png

I want a Curze model being dragged away after recieving death by a thousand cuts from the Lion :P touche sir

Sigh...I just wish the Lion wasn't all blondie and such. For some reason I always imagine him as dark-haired and with a short beard. Kind of like Jesus if Jesus hated crowds and uppercutted any stray apostle.

Exactly the way i pictured him, i dont like the whole blonde thing, more of a fulgrim thing than a dark knight.

@kol

Or here sir, how about a dual ferrus manus and kurze pack and it shall be named "Dont lose your head silly" :P

Now with ferrus and kurze head swapping action!!!!

You're right he did succeed in killing him repeatedly...or forcing to make himself kill himself (awkward). But we all know Curze hates himself more than any of his brothers do.

On topic though, Atramentar would be amaze-bawls. Sevatar riding on the side of a Thunderhawk (It was a Thunderhawk wasn't it?) would be sexy.

Also MkII, MkIII, and MkIV bat winged helms of sexiness. (Yes I do have a small crush on the Nightlords homicidal Punisher idea of justice.)

I'd like to see how they incorporate the sabretooth skull into the shoulder pads. Atramentar should indeed be awesome.

It's the do-gooders that puzzle me most. Ravens, Fists, Ultras, Bloods, Sallys...seeing as most Legions get two or three sprecific units. There's at least one obvious choice for each of these, but after that one can only dream.

Of course Curze hates himself. That's been part of the character since day one.

Sevatar went riding on a fighter. In the middle of a space battle. And boarded a hangar deck.

But yeah, if each previous Legion gets one specific unit with each new book and the new Legions play catch up by getting a unit for each of the previous books plus one for their premiere, by the end of the Heresy, there can be truly Legion-specific armies. Which would be awesome in my opinion.

For the imperial fists I can see a templar pre cursor unit in TDA or power armor, a breacher squad of some sort and an elite heavy weapon squad kinda like a veteran tactical squad version Of the heavy support squad.

Iron warriors need a trench storming squad armed with flamers/demo charges/ phosphex bombs :} , vindicators in squadrons, castellan rhinos, and siege assault squads with melta bombs that have move through cover and aren't penalized for climbing walls and such due to rappelling/climbing gear and siege ladders! And Proto obliterators once the siege happens (when did the obliterators virus come about?)

Word bearers need possessed gal vorbak, dark apostles (chaplain sorcerers), cultists!

Blood angels need sanguinary guard, veteran assault squads.

Emperors children need noise marines, pleasure cultists, daemon fulgrim.

World eaters need daemon Angron, berzerkers or a butchers nails upgrade for every squad, ursus claws for dreads and contemptor dreads.

All astartes should have access to the mastodon and storm bird!

For the siege of terra;

death guard need plague marines

Thousand sons need rubricae.

Also loyalists need fortifications for the palace like wall sections with guns and what not.

Traitors need the siege engines that Perturabo got from the lion.

Traitors need options to have daemons

Named greater daemons, spawn.

Loyalists need sisters of silence, custodes, assassins and garro and his knights errant ;)

And total wish list for siege of terra

Malcador, Valdor, and the MO' F'N EMPRAH!

If even half of this stuff makes the cut I'll be happy.

I see the Ravenguard having a special seeker squad or a recon squad for sure on top of the stealth units seen in Vulkan. As for the Fists you can bet there will be Sigismund and a Templar/1st Company unit, a breacher/boarding marine unit (remember the boarding actions on Perturabo's ship?)

I honestly don't see Deathguard getting plague marines until the Siege of Terra but I do think they are going to get some kind of special destroyer squad or Special Support that fires chem cannisters.

I would freaking love to see Forge World produce those Iron Warrior rhinos from Angel Exterminatus. Castellan Rhinos, I think? Transports that have unfolding armor plates that create walls? Yes, please!

I second the Castellan Rhino!  They could even make the rules for them to be taken as either a dedicated transport or a group as a fortification!  Also, since they are doing a character series, I wish to see the Tormentor made; you know the heavily armored and up-gunned Shadowsword that is described as being larger than a normal Shadowsword due to the Primarch's special modifications.  They could even use it as an excuse to sculpt Forrix and make the two part of a Crone World Siege set. 

Hi Patrick, there is a timeline for books planned, but it has been known to change occasionally. Sadly we can't say when the Dark Angels will appear at this time, but it is likely that many of the principal characters from the legion will be covered.

The shoulder pads for the other legions will will appear as their book approaches.

Forge World replied to my question about the 1st Legion. Looks like Luther is guarenteed with a high possibility of Cypher, Corswain, and Astellan.

Feral looking Rune Priests, Lords Gunn of omn, Ogvai of tra, and Skarlsonn.

Bjorn (as he appears on the ice), Two-blades of tra and those knot-work leather masks as head options (more like slipknot than big antler types, small horns would be ok)

I don't know a lot about rules, but I'd like to see one tailor-made for Raven Guard and Night Lords, something along the lines of 'Stalk the Battlefield', where you nomitate a unit and it can ambush enemy models around the, well, battlefield.

Well, taking cues from betrayal....

I noticed that some of the support squads had that little clause at the bottom stating that in future books, the squad might be able to be used toward the two minimum troop choice.

Also I think we will definitely see more rites of war specific to legions as well :)

maybe even for the past four legions because they didnt have enough time to finish play testing the rules

Archived