Legion Units - Make a wish

Greyall

Personally I would like to see at least one character pack per legion. So far the is the Abaddon vs loken(Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus) then we have Erebus and Kor Phaeron(Word Bearers) next but I don't know seeing more of these double character sets would be nice I think!

Also farther down the line seeing some named greater daemon and more of the traitor legion cults like the plague marines, noise marines(Yes I know they are coming out with the Kakaphoni noise marines), maybe some Khorne Bezerkers you get the idea. 

In order by Legion, I'd like to see something like: Luther and someone else, Fabius and Eidolon, Forrix and the Shadowsword Tormentor, Bjorn and Wyrdmake, Sigismund and someone else, Sevatar and Talos, Raldoron and Azkaellon, Thamatica and Tyro, Khârn and Lhorke, Ventanus and Thiel, Grulgor and Garro, Ahriman and Phosis maybe, Numeon and Grammaticus (you know he belongs here), Branne and Sharrowkyn, Alpharius and Alpharius msn-wink.gif.

I don't expect these, these are the ones I want.  I mean if they sold all those kits, your internet would explode from the sheer amount of awesome on the Forgeworld website.  And heaven forbid those models were ever in the same room, the US government would declare DEFCON 1 from the mushroom cloud of WIN that was once that location.

I remember forgeworld saying at one of their events that they were aiming for 1 powearmoured unit and one terminator armoured unit, with a few exceptions.

SoH- Justaerin and Reavers.

WE- Rampagers and Devourers.

DG- Deathshroud and Chem weapon unit .

EC-Palatine Blades and Phoenix Guard. +Kakophoni as a Chaos themed unit.

Sallies- Firedrakes and Pyroclasts.

IH- Morlocks and Medusan Immortals.

NL- Raptors, Atraemaer and Murder-Terror unit.

WB- Cultists, Gal Vorbrak and Circle of Ashes.

IF- Huscral Terminators and?

RG- Ninja marine unit +their special flyer.

AL-No idea. Stealth Effrit?

BA- Sang. Guard.

SW- Please no thunderpups.

TS- Coven of Sorcerors and Scarab Occult.

WS- Keshig Terminators.

DA- Something Knighty.

UM- Not a clue.

1) Death Guard Special Terminator Unit - 2 Wounds, and with Cataphractii Terminator Armour. Other than those specifications (and decent, anti-MEQ weapons) they can be anything. Rad weapons on them would be nice.

2) Morlock Terminators, because, well, they're simply awesome incarnate. WS5, FNP 5+, Cataphractii hopefully.

3) Legion Specific Heads. Yes, I want these most of all. Just heads, for when I stick a relic MK4 helm onto my 40k Chapter Master. And for that I need separate heads. 

Obviously, all of my wish list would be expensively pointed!

I'm not sure if White Scars are getting a terminator unit.  It seems to go completely against their battle philosophy.  Then again, maybe the fluff in the Horus Heresy book that includes them will make allowances.

I do agree with you, but I swear The Khan's bodyguard (The Keshig) wore it. I remember them being described as a Phalanax of giants in white armour plate.

Corswain, Paladin of the Lion (I cant remember if there was a paladin order)

actually world eaters werent triiari but devourers.

I dont recall Lorgar having any, maybe Gal Vorbak/ Vakrah Jal but i wouldn't condsider them to be it.

sanguinary gaurd derp

I thought dorn had his huscarls not just sig frikken awesome ismund

The Atrementar aren't the Terminator Bodyguards. They're the Terminator elite of the VIII Legion, like the Justaerin are the Terminator elite of the XVI Legion.

The Phoenix Guard(EC) are also Terminator bodyguards.

IIRC, the Morlocks had a duel role as being the Terminator elite as well as being the bodyguards. IIRC.

Since there is seeming to be a maximum of two characters per legion, per book, and erebus and kor phaeron are in Massacre, I doubt Argel Tal will be in there. I would love to see a Khârn and Argel Tal double pack for the Calth/Shadow Crusade book. Back to back fighting ultras. biggrin.png

The Atrementar aren't the Terminator Bodyguards. They're the Terminator elite of the VIII Legion, like the Justaerin are the Terminator elite of the XVI Legion.

The Phoenix Guard(EC) are also Terminator bodyguards.

IIRC, the Morlocks had a duel role as being the Terminator elite as well as being the bodyguards. IIRC.

Yep, Phoenix Guard accompanied Fulgrim when he went to try to turn the Gorgon. And murdered the Morlock bodyguards standing guard outside the Anvilarium.  

Archived