Nature vs. Nurture, the What If? edition

Conn Eremon

I thought they were auxiliary? Sort of like the Chapter Serfs of 40k, legionized to be like a personal Imperial Army force. Not just the women, but the others who couldn't be Astartes.

As for Pert penning a Codex, eh. That doesn't seem like a big detraction or boost. It just is.

My only criticism of that idea is that it doesn't fit the culture of Caliban as it is in canon, as for the Codex, I thought it was a nice touch. Although debatable in the future, I am sure msn-wink.gif at the moment we are just tossing ideas out?

Well, technically this isn't even following the original fluff. Then again, since the original fluff/canon is Rogue Trader, nothing follows it. It is a "what if" universe after all. For all we know, Magnus will be the one calling for an Edict of Nikea to order very strict training regimes for Astartes psykers rather than promoting the willy-nilly-do-whatever philosophy.

now

For all we know, Magnus will be the one calling for an Edict of Nikea to order very strict training regimes for Astartes psykers rather than promoting the willy-nilly-do-whatever philosophy.

HA! That's exactly what I was imagining!

Good call, dude.

I think that would be awesome to see

then have him laying dead at the Arch-Traitors feet instead of Sanguiarnsinsadflksanfvsfg...I am a bad speller

Archived