A Tale of 18 Hobbyists - All slots filled, sign up closed!

Dosjetka

I'll be kicking off with my 20 man Legion tac squad, might as well get the easy time consuming stuff out of the way first. The points pretty much all come from the fact that it's 20 marines along with an LC Sgt. and the vexilla for the squad. Raiding my unfinished pile the models the squad is a combination of the new tac plastic and the dark vengeance models with a few old style Tacs to fill it out. Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day!

Haha and I thought I was impatient. Isn't BBL starting a new thread for us sometime today to post all this?

thats what i was thinking. i'm going to wait until tomorrow, after the beerfest this evening, before painting though. probably safest for me, my models, cats and carpet tongue.png

Sorry folks, currently creating the big thread where all progress will be posted, which is taking longer than I thought it would (trying to get it all organised and understandable). Should be done within the hour, will post a link here and PM every participant with the link too.

Went through my models, and changed something in my list - my Rhino's were partly done (primed, some basecoating) so switched them for Harath Shen. If 2 characters is not approved I have a ready sub, though.

Archived