Forté's creations: Started Crimson Fists (pg 67)

Forté

im on flint with this one

Think she may have noticed. Wink wink...erm.

I'm a bit like that as well, though I will be writing how i get my grey on the carcharodons as my latest terminator is ever so slightly lighter and its bugging me.. lol atleast you can get away with saying everyone is meant to be an individual lol :smile.:

Funny you mention Carcharodons. But your right. If I end up painting something and want to repeat it I'll make notes and try to avoid mixing colours too much. Only problem I have there is I get bored doing the same scheme constantly.

As always, very beautifuly painted models. well done bro. I look foward to seeing more.

Many thankings as always and with how I'm feeling at the moment there will be more to come very soon.

Yah, seems like a good kit, I will just have to cut back on the pure Chaos looking parts of it haha

Understandable if you're using them for 30K. Some parts are very ornate looking. Especially the shoulders with the grills on (some of my favourite parts).

oops, was meant to say im with flint not im on her, ahh well, glory to slaanesh and all that haha

And I'm waiting to hear hear slap now 

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-28921-I-may-have-deserved-that-gif-s-qyCQ.gif

So bright..........

Nicely done so far mate, they are going to look superb when they're finished. I think an appropriately OTT Raptor Lord is going to be a must leading these guys somewhere down the line. 

@SlavesToDarkness. Er...too much info (for a change.

@Midian. I have started a winged Lord. Needs a lot of work but is on the cards.

@Squeaky. Wait and see. I have other bits I want to finish first and it'll only be a few things as a break from painting clean, bright, and unweathered marines.

yes, well as were back on topic, i second flnts idea with someone wearing somebody like a casual extra, its sick yet funny at the same time

I've already said a while back I was planning on one tied round a waist like a jumper ;)

Oh...And I'm painting again tonight :tu:

Well now even with all this innuendo heh in your end oh

Forte the raptors are glory incarnate, buddy I'll get that sketch to you soon just been really busy

All good. No rush. Not like I don't have plenty to keep my entertained already :tu:

Progress tonight was pretty limited thanks to lots of distractions.

Got the white face plate and claw done on the champion

med_gallery_29004_2673_44075.jpg

med_gallery_29004_2673_14923.jpg

The fur on the shoulder saw some paint

med_gallery_29004_2673_14848.jpg

And the bone straps were done.

med_gallery_29004_2673_78690.jpg

med_gallery_29004_2673_35130.jpg

Annoyingly, the pics are pretty naff and don't show any of the highlights on the white or bone but they are there.

Next session: chest piece, skin, weapons, and maybe bone teeth and spikes. That should just leave bits like rivets and a few other small details.

Thanks for looking :thanks: :tu:

any thoughts on how your gonna paint the huge thing im sending you?

That I'm thinking two coloured spray paints and work it like it's original look but then add corruption markings and plenty of defacing of Imperial markings. Then paintings and trophies added.

Possibly do my Fiend for the ETL. So long as I can decide on Forgefiend or Maulerfiend. Thinking Mauler to act as distraction for a daemonette advance.

Oh dear. Looks like I got a little distracted again but didn't have the space to paint. Oh well. About time I started the Forgefiend really.

med_gallery_29004_9474_127467.jpg

Yeap

Funny how a Slaanesh follower can easily be seduced by other minions :)

You're just taking some perspective, seeing other people, creating the crave to finish them, no ? ;)

I think we all use the same excuses but, don't worry, we'll make sure you finish them >:D

magnets forte, magnets are your friend, then you can have ither mauler or forgefiend depemding on mood.

and despite the pic qualety i think your raptors looks great, really good job

@Uprising. The fiend will be for ETL so I'm not aloud to paint it yet.

@DSS7. And I have a small thing lined up as a break from bright colours too ;)

@Darth Mustard. Finishing those Raptors is priority really. I just couldn't get the space as someone hijacked it for her college work for the night. Soon...they will be finished.

@thamier. I'm building it as a Mauler and working out how to add the guns. May have to get some larger magnets though. I do know I'm using the Ecto head and magnetizing a tongue for when I don't want the plasma.