Forté's creations: Started Crimson Fists (pg 67)

Forté

okay, looking forward to seeing it, havent had time to donany real warhammering lately and might be going a trip to warhammer world next week, so have to get my warhammering done thrugh you guys until i am home and have time to build and paint my own

okay, looking forward to seeing it, havent had time to donany real warhammering lately and might be going a trip to warhammer world next week, so have to get my warhammering done thrugh you guys until i am home and have time to build and paint my own

Sounds like fun. Was wondering why you had been quiet.

Edited by forte

yes sorry, really wanted to warhammer just havent had the time, so its now your job as stand in thamier to show us lots of amacing stuff lots of balefire legion models and ofc tons of spelling errors

yes sorry, really wanted to warhammer just havent had the time, so its now your job as stand in thamier to show us lots of amacing stuff lots of balefire legion models and ofc tons of spelling errors

Nope. I'm always checking my spelling where I can. Also, Balefire is your baby. Plus I can't do OSL like that at all.

Now I need to look for some magnets.

you can do it!

Lol. Need to figure out the best way to mount the autocannons on the middle holes instead of the front.

Other option is a Talos tail and mount them on there.

Edited by forte

HOW HAVE I JUST FOUND THIS THREAD?!?!?

Your EC are beautiful with that ridiculously rich purple and I love the pastel of the raptors as well. Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to see what you'll do with that forgefiend. :woot:

Thank you for the compliment. Hopefully I can keep meeting expectations :tu:

aww da forte is soo cute too , lookie he blushes!

hehe, but really you are great keep up da paintings

And it's support like this that make B&C worth posting on.

Thank you Thamier. And I will be painting. But not tonight. Interview tomorrow so having an early night.

Hope your interview went well forte!!

I had not poked my head in here for some time, and I must say I am greatly pleased!! The colors are so bright and the lightning on the claws looks ace!!

Keep up the good work friend!!

End of Line

if you guys keep stroking his ego he wont be able to get his head through the door to buy new minis, 

you are totally right, you should all stroke my ego, praiae my painting and building skills!! muwhahaha!

if you guys keep stroking his ego he wont be able to get his head through the door to buy new minis,

you are totally right, you should all stroke my ego, praiae my painting and building skills!! muwhahaha!

Could praise it too ;)

Oops. Just funded this bad boy by Creature Caster on kickstarter. Shame I won't have it for the ETL.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0229/8431/products/pin5_1024x1024.jpg?v=1396495328

Oh well. Five more areas on the Raptors to finish and a few bit to prep for ETL.

Edit. Did I mention it's about five times a Space Marines height?

Edited by forte

That'll make a fantastic Keeper! Can only image how amazing it'll look once you get your mits on it. ;)

I fully plan to enjoy painting that beauty. Have to get some practice on glazing and other techniques before that baby arrives so see what I do for ETL. And got those jumping things done and out the way finally.

At least with the Raptors I only really have this left to do:

»Flayed skin

»Bone/teeth areas

»Metal including weapons as I don't feel they are clean enough

»Weapon casings

»Rivets. Mostly on flayed skin but I may get carried away.

Then it's all ETL prep. Which I'm still deciding on fully.

that will be a great addition ,unfortunate placement of the sword hilt though:whistling: :wink.:

Haha...Only just noticed that rofpmsl.