Forté's creations: Started Crimson Fists (pg 67)

Forté

forte!! You have really pushed the limits with these guys. I can imagine an entire army painted like this and the amount of orgasmic *oooh's and aaah's* they will capture!!

The skin bits are sublime, but my favorite is the thigh scaling on that one guy. Bravo!!

End of Line

Wow great stuff, the skin and flesh trophies are really good and I mean each one has such character with the colour palette :D so what's next forte? Edited by Squeaky

gallery_29004_9303_213866.png

ETL III: Vow 1

Finally it's here. ETL III. We've all been talking about it and now we can get going so here's my starting point and I'll post my progress here too.

This was my first vow:
I, forte, answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Chaos Space Marines: 1 Sorcerer (counts as Ahriman) and 1 Forgefiend with Ectoplasma head upgrade, for a total value of 430 points on or before August 1st.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Divine Flayers and Slaanesh while failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

And here's how the prep has gone.
Sorcerer (count as Ahriman)
med_gallery_29004_9523_24349.jpg

Forgefiend. Which still need work for the weapon mounts.
med_gallery_29004_9523_1090025.jpg

Edited by forte

I have a few questions I'd like to throw out the to you all.

1. How much flayed flesh to put on the Sorcerer? I'm thinking a face on the right shoulder mainly.
  2. I'm thinking of adding flesh to the staff but do I a.) do it like the current GW chaos marine cables to look like a tube of flesh (intestine?) has been pulled over it, or b.) make it look like flesh has been wrapped and stitched or riveted together?
  3. Do I put flayed skin on the Forgefiend? I'm currently in the mind that the daemon engine wouldn't be bothered about that sort of thing and enjoy annihilating anyone who tried to add some on.

Your input is always respected and I look forward to any responses or ideas :thanks: :thumbsup:

1. My first thought was similar to Anaziel's, as much as possible, but I think you should sculpt skin on the pad or staff first and see how it looks before adding more.

2. I'm going with the intestinal look, especially if you paint it to look all sticky and disgusting! :P 

3. Not sure about the Fiend. Maybe skin stretched or draped across one of it's gauntlets?

awww forte i want to join the elt and make a huge force, but each time i try finding the details i just get lost in all the text, have alot of special chars to paint and want to win for chaos!

What details are you looking for? Can't have ETL without you really.

That sorcerer looks good, man. Is he going to be neon blue too?:tongue.:

If he's your Warband's leader, I'd say he should have plenty of other people's faces on him somewhere - maybe on the back of his coat?

That sorcerer looks good, man. Is he going to be neon blue too?:tongue.:

If he's your Warband's leader, I'd say he should have plenty of other people's faces on him somewhere - maybe on the back of his coat?

Cheers Ace. Yes he will have some of that blue on him. Being a character I intend on him being more individualistic.

As for the leader. That's not him. He will be a Lord who likes having his own skin flayed. The head I started a while back with the face pinned will be him but since Crimson Slaughter came out I have had a rethink on his look. That and I wasn't totally happy with how he was looking.

Oh, I remember that guy! :eek:

In that case maybe you shouldn't do a coat made of other people's faces for the sorcerer.:laugh.:

Although it would look suitable creepy/awesome. :tongue.:

Oh, I remember that guy! :eek:

In that case maybe you shouldn't do a coat made of other people's faces for the sorcerer.:laugh.:

Although it would look suitable creepy/awesome. :tongue.:

It would look different that's true. Think I'll do what has been suggested and go for the shoulder and staff first, and then decide if he needs anything else. Whether it's the cloak or some other hanging trophies.

Have to admit to loving brainstorming ideas as things I haven't thought off always come up.

In case you haven't made your mind up just yet,

1. Really not sure as the model is quite nice maybe just the shoulder with the flayed face :)

2. The intestines stretched over would look cool and It would be more organic. I know Mr fabulous bile likes the stitching but I feel the smooth flesh would look better, but it's all just an opinion XD.

3. This isn't fleshy burning thought it a cool idea, you know the decimator demon engine FW do? It's got that cool 7 pointed star breaking though the metal maybe you could do something similar but obviously the symbol of last hehe?

So far these are the ideas/suggestions that are jumping out at me.

Sorcerer:

»Skin bound book

»Face belt/sash

»Skin covering cables like other current Chaos models

»Skin stitched round the staff

»Skin strips with glowing runes hanging from armour

»Face on shoulder

»Flesh masked Nurgling with tools instead of imp?

Forgefiend:

»Cultists chained to it and feeding the forge at the sides. Body parts in hand and on ground

»Slaanesh rune growing through top plate

Great stuff from all and I'll hopefully get working on some of these tonight. Depending on anything else that gets added too :thanks: :tu:

For the "forge", I forgot others ideas, horns like a bull/minotaur or claws like crabs from the T¨s army 

Anything that would make it like a sort of manifestation or morphing into a keeper of secrets´s silhouette

How about linking the 2 models? I mean on a conceptional level. Putting them next to each others on "diorama" base that could be your transport board/fluff representation and you could still remove the models and play them separately

the cultists could be harvesting skins or organs for/under the supervision of the Magos or feeding both their needs for magic.

A skin removal machine (need of a peeling? :))? screams of the victim amplified into a sonic blaster?

For the "forge", I forgot others ideas, horns like a bull/minotaur or claws like crabs from the T¨s army 

Anything that would make it like a sort of manifestation or morphing into a keeper of secrets´s silhouette

How about linking the 2 models? I mean on a conceptional level. Putting them next to each others on "diorama" base that could be your transport board/fluff representation and you could still remove the models and play them separately

the cultists could be harvesting skins or organs for/under the supervision of the Magos or feeding both their needs for magic.

A skin removal machine (need of a peeling? :smile.:)? screams of the victim amplified into a sonic blaster?

i love ths guy... come to y house and tell me bedtime storys please :D

A skin removal machine (need of a peeling? :))? screams of the victim amplified into a sonic blaster?

Funny how quickly you run out of likes when you ask for feedback.

You have one twisted little mind there Mustard. Love it. Funny that you mention T's as I have a few of the guard claws and other bits. And maybe a kneeling cultist hacking at a body on the floor.

@ Forte : you know, for us ze French, the Marquis de Sade will always be an inspiration :D

but you started it, with your face peeling techniques. ;)

A keeper of secrets was my first mini from GW so Slaneesh is always been a great seducer. 

@ SlaveToDarkness : I was there the other night but you were asleep... I watched you for quite some time sleeping but did not dare to wake you up. 

I´ll be back...

Don´t worry...

I always do... 

:D

@ Forte : you know, for us ze French, the Marquis de Sade will always be an inspiration :D

but you started it, with your face peeling techniques. ;)

A keeper of secrets was my first mini from GW so Slaneesh is always been a great seducer.

@ SlaveToDarkness : I was there the other night but you were asleep... I watched you for quite some time sleeping but did not dare to wake you up.

I´ll be back...

Don´t worry...

I always do...

:D

I'll have to look into the Marqis. And the old Keeper (as in original) was great but I'm waiting for this from Creature Caster...

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0229/8431/products/scale5_1024x1024.jpg?v=1397549737

I think the intestinal look on the staff would make it too nurgly. Skins are more slaaneshi.

Intestines on cables and skin on the staff :tu:

Your raptors are an inspiration to not want to do bikers.

Thank you but I do suggest you look at Guts and Brother Heinrick's threads as they both contain amazing bikes.