Neat. That left skyreaper cannon - at least I hope it is otherwise I'm not sure... that minigun thingy - the front piece look like it's a little bit on the wonk. It's pointing up a little weirdly. 

(Also, I had an idea with those burning skeletons - if I ever do a scenic base for a Conflagrator, a nice big girder-stake with one of those attached would be right on the money. They are rather keen on the whole "burn them at the stake" business... ;) )

Neat. That left skyreaper cannon - at least I hope it is otherwise I'm not sure... that minigun thingy - the front piece look like it's a little bit on the wonk. It's pointing up a little weirdly.

(Also, I had an idea with those burning skeletons - if I ever do a scenic base for a Conflagrator, a nice big girder-stake with one of those attached would be right on the money. They are rather keen on the whole "burn them at the stake" business... ;) )

Dammit! Thanks for the spot, I can fix that. And yeah they are cool little pieces, I've tried to cut away more naturally where I can so I don't ruin the spine too much but they sit so nicely, so you should 100% definitely use them for a conflagarator scenic base!

The trophies look impressive, but what's the "wires bent in the shape of the Night Lords Legion symbol, and then dipped in molten wax" thing on the back? An ectoplasm construct, to show a Daemon has possessed the vehicle?

Nah that's just some very ornate iron work that's got blood and sinew and bone worked into it. I'm going full classic horror on this beasties. No demons here. I'm of sevatars 1/5th :p well a 1/5th that doesn't play well with chaos/demons/others anyway

Hey folks, I've watched far too much Bob Ross and I thought I'd turn my hands to landscapes, the goal being to create my own pieces using the techniques I have learnt by watching him. This is the second thing I've ever painted like this and is the first in my (unofficial) homeworlds series. Enjoy

MEDUSA

http://i.imgur.com/KGqONH2.jpg

But where are the happy little trees? :P

Interesting work, brother. I presume that is a river of lava, right?

On Caliban :D

And yeah, it is a river of lava. When it gets to doing Nocturne I'm going to have to figure out how to make it suitably different.

But where are the happy little trees? :tongue.:

Interesting work, brother. I presume that is a river of lava, right?

On Caliban :biggrin.:

And yeah, it is a river of lava. When it gets to doing Nocturne I'm going to have to figure out how to make it suitably different.

I have a challenge for you: Don't use red. ;)