Skrundles Chaos Kitbashes :- khorne daemon centaur

Skrundle87

Both are great, but the left one's just cooler, sorry...

Hmm, I doubt I'll be much help here because I like your red and bronze colour scheme so much. That said, if you go with the AL scheme, I'd drop the reddish loincloth and replace it with a different, neutral colour (grey or brown).

That said, if you go with the AL scheme, I'd drop the reddish loincloth and replace it with a different, neutral colour (grey or brown).

Seconded, although I think the daemonflesh (shoulder pad, knee pad) could use a more fleshy look instead of metallic. Maybe pinkish, maybe bluish like the Daemon Prince

That was my next hard part if I did do alpha I would be stumped what colour to do the flesh but I still think I'm more likely gonna stick with my red and gold. Might do a squad or two to break the funk

Definately a good idea to tone down the cloth and flesh up some parts

You could paint the demonic flesh part on the shoulder pad a mix of the armours original colour and an demonic flesh colour (e.g. purple?). The idea being that part of the warp is slowly pulling itself free from his armour. Could probably work with either scheme.

But you didnt hear that from me cause Im a loyalist and despise all things heretical ;)

You could paint the demonic flesh part on the shoulder pad a mix of the armours original colour and an demonic flesh colour (e.g. purple?). The idea being that part of the warp is slowly pulling itself free from his armour.

But you didnt hear that from me cause Im a loyalist and despise all things heretical ;)

That's a cool idea, I like That quite a lot. Also your secrets safe here haha

Hey! I'm glad I found this thread after all the great comments you have given on my own work.

To answer your question, I personally prefer the blue - while I can see where Kraut Scientist is coming from that AL just seems off all mutated and Daemonic, they are probably my second favourite legion and I much prefer their colours so I would have to vote in favour of that.

And wow!!! Your Knight mate, it's awesome! That has to be one of the most in depth chaos knight conversions I have seen but it is so well executed. I actually stumbled across that photo when finishing up my own as I often google image searched for inspiration at that time but never thought to follow the link.

I'll definitely be flicking through your thread in more detail from the start when I get a moment but for now, great stuff - I am seriously tempted to try and replicate that conversion at some point as I wanted a second knight but was stuck for ideas. Plus it would look awesome in Word Bearers colours ;)

Hey dark apostle, glad you found my thread and thanks so much for the kind words, especially toward my knight as I have found yours to be one of the best I've seen. Look forward to hearing what you think of my other creations.

I would be glad to see you recreate the knight, I myself plan on doing a secondary one (likely in alpha legion colors)

I really am torn, alpha legion has probably always been one of my favourites however the legion doesn't overly suit my daemonic vibe but hey there's a first for everything.

Seemingly there are clever people here who can think outside the box, ie. Incinerator and quixus, thanks heaps I think I'm gonna keep both schemes as a joint force hopefully it works out well

Despite air of the contrary when aruing over fluff, I am very good at explaining variation and transmutation for Chaos warbands. It also happens that the Alpha Legion is my second favorite Chaos Legion.

Some work on the (most likely) alpha legion sorcerer, I'm fairly happy with it, not sure if there's any additions I should make or if the simplism is good

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af171/skrundle87/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0930_zpsbbtwhz30.jpg

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af171/skrundle87/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0931_zpsq83qpnnd.jpg

Archived