Skrundles Chaos Kitbashes :- khorne daemon centaur

Skrundle87

Goshdarnit, mate, that is one monster of a Knight! Amazing work! Really love the right arm the most, to be honest: Those turquoise accents created by the blade and shoulder pads are just doing it for me!

It has been a blast to follow your work on this model, and seeing how my own Knight will be taking a slightly similar route, minus the mutations, I hope you won't mind me stealing some of your kick ass ideas ;)

Stunning work all around! Now finish those highlights ;)

Oh, and I still think that crotch plate needs to be moved up a bit ;)

Oh my, you just don't stop, do you?

The newest WIP already has all the hallmarks of an awesome piece, but the Biohazard's Helbrute conversion already proved that Helbrute Chassis + Maulerfiend legs = INSTANT WIN ;)

While I too would go with the tentacles, I somehow liked their position better in the first WIP picture. I'd keep two of them like that and then maybe try adding the others at different angles -- but it's really looking pretty cool with two of them.

Anyway, always a pleasure to witness your madness ;)

You make me want to spend money that I don't have to make awesome things like this. Why do you do these things to me?

Oh, I know how that song goes....

Perfect work, Skrundle, just ... perfect.

The new project looks crazy, I like it! thumbsup.gif

It would make a good Helbrute or Daemon Prince too, if you put it on a smaller base. Whatever you do, it's a great start!

To start with it was meant to be a daemon Prince, then a hellbrute lol, I don't think the head looks a good fit for a daemon Prince is all and size wise if I use it as a hellbrute I have to convert other hellbrutes accordingly

Love the tentacles !

It looks meanier with them

Kind of a Doctor Octupus style ready for a deadly embrace.

Great work

Perhaps I should drop two so it has 8 limbs?

Awesome! Although maybe you should try four legs instead of two? Maybe three sets of leg's a bit much?!

Anyway, using the fiend body like that totally changes the appearance of the bit. Plus you could add some horrible, daemonic stinger at the tail end of the model -- just sayin'...

Always a pleasure to browse through this thread! :)

Well, while I like the way the weapons are mounted, you could always experiment with combining the original fiend neck and a defiler leck in order to build some kind of scorpion tail, with one or two weapons on the tip of it? Just an idea, as long as we're still in the blue tack phase ;)

Archived