Psychopomps (photos before farewell!)

Kierdale

Probably best to finish what you have first, lest projects run away with you ;)

I hypocritically agree... Coming from a guy with 3 armies being built. Though I’m really curious to see what your Iron Warriors would look like. Would they be true IW, or Slaanesh-ified?

Slaanesh is the god of excess ;)

I hypocritically agree... Coming from a guy with 3 armies being built. Though I’m really curious to see what your Iron Warriors would look like. Would they be true IW, or Slaanesh-ified?
Good question...my havocs are already more of a Leadbelcher base than the rest of the Psychopomps.

Hidden Content

Thanks, Res :DNext up are the Psychopomps Havocs:med_gallery_63428_13914_666543.jpgChampionmed_gallery_63428_13914_266798.jpgmed_gallery_63428_13914_1292056.jpgFirst baldie - not easy to see but he has a Dark Reaper flag as a loincloth.med_gallery_63428_13914_857581.jpgmed_gallery_63428_13914_997717.jpgThe severed head and hand...from the same person?med_gallery_63428_13914_70119.jpgmed_gallery_63428_13914_358287.jpgmed_gallery_63428_13914_875242.jpgmed_gallery_63428_13914_546723.jpgSecond baldie - took a shot through the forehead of his helmet and lived. Wears his own helmet (and Chaos-blessed forehead scar) as a trophy.med_gallery_63428_13914_825250.jpgmed_gallery_63428_13914_1116790.jpgmed_gallery_63428_13914_1249683.jpgAnd the two Havoc crew of the conversion-beam rapiermed_gallery_63428_13914_527092.jpgmed_gallery_63428_13914_855082.jpg

Perhaps do them half Leadbelcher, half ‘Pomp pink, with some hazard stripes still on them. Slaanesh Iron Warriors mercs.

Whoa whoa whoa, I thought the guy with the biggest pile of plastic crack wins. We’re supposed to assemble and paint things? :P

We’ve been deceived all this time. :D

And anyway, a mere two boxes of Chaos terminators would get me a lord and 3x3 Oblits. That’s a Spearhead Detachment right there...

The NM are coming along. So many colours and little bits here and there.

I used Duncan’s Seraphon Feathers tutorial for the hair on a couple of them and rather like it.

med_gallery_63428_9407_752377.jpeg

And I managed to not buy a box of CSM terminators.

Because the shop was closed when I went to check :P

Providence? Or just plain bad luck? :D

Usually I hate that Space Wolf head but yours looks great!! Now Im thinking of doing a Noise Marine headbanging. :lol:

Shame you couldnt get Terminators, I bet you would have done great things with them. :(

Edited by Slave to Darkness

I'm the same re: that head, since the day it was made available I've always thought it was utterly ridiculous and have never seen a good use for it... but here, with all the colour and on a Noise Marine, I think it actually works! Would not have expected this was the place for it to be useful, but bravo :tu:

Shame you couldnt get Terminators, I bet you would have done great things with them. :(

I think that just means you'll get the box next time

I popped in Yellow Submarine Shinjuku after work to find they not only didn’t have any CSM TDA in stock...but they’d stopped stocking Warhammer at all :(

There goes a 10% discount.

Ouch.

I’ll get that couple of termie boxes...I will...but it’ll take longer.

Disease and stuff have kept me from painting, and when I do get some painting done these NM take so long with all the colours and small bits :D

I should have progress photos (if not completed model/photos) soon.

That is some sucky news! I remember when I lived in Okinawa nobody carried 40K so that set any hobby hopes back 9 years. Hope you can find a new supplier so the same does not happen to you! We need more of your Chaos!

Hope you start feeling better and looking forward to Noise Marines!

I checked online and there’s nothing I can find in Japan with a discount :(

I’ll just have to buy them at my local GW.

Anyway, I did get more work done on the NM:

med_gallery_63428_9407_272170.jpeg

The champion’s pelt-cloak isn’t finished yet but I’m happy with it so far.

Hair/zebra squad is done but for a decal in one’s shoulder.

med_gallery_63428_9407_588326.jpeg

And scalp tattoo/leopard squad is done but for decals on the shoulders of two, a wrathbone statue face on the side of a sonic blaster, and the hair under the muzzle of the blast master.

med_gallery_63428_9407_330311.jpeg

...and their bases and backpacks.

I AM LOVING THIS! And I love the zebra pelt but I spy leh-puurd mang, :censored:-ing leh-puurd. *quoting a Dave Chappelle skit.

Your noise marines look awesome. I do not think I could pull it off but I love the mix and clash of colors you are always putting to work and its great to see it grouped together.