Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

Venerable Brother Viktor, the Old, the Wizened

Brother Viktor is the most senior member of Clan Tabarn'ak, having fought alongside the Emperor during the unification wars on Terra. Before his fall during the Isstvan dropsite massacre he rivaled Iacton Qruze in age and somewhat notorious mental decay. He is now entombed in a a customized contemptor dreadnought designed as a great throwback to the glorious days of the great crusade. The process did nothing to help the mind of the wizened battle brother, who stomps the battlefield recanting ancient dramas of Terra, like an avatar of death in the midst of lesser men. His insanity is no longer questioned, but neither is the old warrior's burning desire to see death and destruct be wroth upon the treacherous legions. The dreadnought fights where he chooses, when he chooses and some say he is as stubborn and unyielding as Ferrus Manus himself.

I wanted to make a boxy looking contemptor, and the ironclad looked pretty much IH to begin with, so I got to work ;)

gallery_71633_9312_28739.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_27665.jpg

"To be, or nat to be? NAT TO BEEEE" - Viktor

Looking good! But I think the neck area on the marine could use some more gore, some chunks of flesh, bone and stuff like that. I mean, he did just get his head ripped of by a huge, insane dreadnought tongue.png

I just cut a strip with scissors and chop with a hobby knife to get rectangular cuts. then you just adjust the other way and done!

To apply them you have to use the tip of your blade to poke them and dip them in a little pool of glue. I worked at it for an hour or two before getting the process down!

Those Breachers look really good. It's such a shame the Immortals are so static :( my idea of making them Iron Warriors Honour Guard loses momentum by the day!

The sergeant has no head, so that's at least 1 modable body. Then you have 2 seperate stances, so 3. If you feel brave and patient, drilling out the heads shouldn't be an issue. After that it's all about refilling with guitar string.

Archived