Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

I always love reading through this topic Wolf_Pack, you have conversion skills I am incredibly envious of. The amount of detail you put in is impressive, the same goes for your painting. (And makes me ashamed that I haven't picked up a brush in months...)

Autek Mor looks great, and is a wonderful conversion. What's the base model? I don't recognise it. Always looking forward to seeing more. 

Base mode is a Mechanicum Myrmidon. Seeing his stuff in person makes me feel inadequate :p

Also, makes me feel more-than-nervous when handling them for fear of droppage...

• 2 months later...

I do have to admit wolf pack these conversions aren't as...crazy lets say :) as your blood angels. Love the models regardless however you do the iron hands proud. Also love the checker pattern of the spartan on the first page. I must ask do you use an airbrush? I'm considering buying one right now.

Edit: oops saw the latest dreadnought still not as crazy as that sanguinary dreadnought!

I do have to admit wolf pack these conversions aren't as...crazy lets say smile.png as your blood angels. Love the models regardless however you do the iron hands proud. Also love the checker pattern of the spartan on the first page. I must ask do you use an airbrush? I'm considering buying one right now.

Edit: oops saw the latest dreadnought still not as crazy as that sanguinary dreadnought!

The Horus Heresy has a much more historical and spartan feel to it, and I tend to respect that much more than the overly cartoony turn 40k has had in the last few years. I am getting more confortable with the degree of modifications I want to do, and I have some pretty good ideas (I think anyways lol) coming up. It also helps that the Iron Hands special units are already crazy good looking and heavy metal.

Wow that is one great model. IMHO the colours of the flesh and blood on cutting area look too blue, but I guess you need some contrast to the red armour.

Yeah, I figured daemonblood would be appropriate for one of Lorgar's chosen, so I went with the purplish colour

to jolemai's dismay, I have finally parted with my 40k BA army and have acquired lots of new forgeworld additions to my army in return ! You can expect extensive conversion work for these upcoming models, as they will fill gaps in my current units who need a few peices with some "wow" factor.

gallery_71633_9312_3949.jpg

Archived