Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Started working on my own conversion of Autek Mor. I was inspired to make a large than life marine, according to his stats and fluff that his geneseed is not as it should be, thus going by the assumption that he is a Thunder Warrior.

He has a Paragon Blade, meaning I can go wild with the weapon design. I decided to make something grim and exotic, from his days fighting the warlords of terra. I went with a flail, relic of the savage techno-barbarians.

gallery_71633_9312_50441.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_31660.jpg

I still have some Dev Centurion Weapons lying around (since I was foolish and made them Assault Cents). So LMK if you want 3 Grav Cannons/Amps + Heavy Bolters + Lascannons (which, from above, I see you've put to good use) and I'll try to remember to bring them next time I see y'all.

Oh, and Nice work. Underslung makes them look so much more imposing.

Just used up today's quota of likes reading through this thread. Absolutely awesome army! thumbsup.gif Particular favourites are the Breachers, Malegor (with the two handed sword) and the Devastators with underslung lascannons - an idea I'm afraid I probably won't be able resist 'borrowing' msn-wink.gif .

Keep up the good work mate!

love, Love, LOVE the variety that has gone into the armor of each and every unit, plus the bionic augumentation really speaks for itself when looking at each and every part of your models from a micro management point of view, just a quick question though, does the apothecary of your forces need to be a qualified mechanic as surely at some point your marines will need an oil change msn-wink.gif

love, Love, LOVE the variety that has gone into the armor of each and every unit, plus the bionic augumentation really speaks for itself when looking at each and every part of your models from a micro management point of view, just a quick question though, does the apothecary of your forces need to be a qualified mechanic as surely at some point your marines will need an oil change msn-wink.gif

That's one of the reasons why my kit bashed apothecary looks more like a techmarine ;)

I've decided to go back and do modeling touch ups on my earlier work, I want to add more cog patterns to my more plain MKIII tactical marines. I am also learning to integrate guitar wires to my conversions, some of those should be up soon !

I know I don't say it often enough, but thanks for the feedback guys ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Those terminators are very, very nice!

Perfect timing Wolf_Pack, my Forge World order of Cataphractii and an Iron Father was dispatched this morning - I'll be going through this thread with a fine tooth comb when I get back from work for some inspiration

Archived