Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

to jolemai's dismay, I have finally parted with my 40k BA army and have acquired lots of new forgeworld additions to my army in return ! You can expect extensive conversion work for these upcoming models, as they will fill gaps in my current units who need a few peices with some "wow" factor.

gallery_71633_9312_3949.jpg

Where the "greatly dislike" button on here?

I've been browsing this plog and your Blood Angels ones, some really nice conversions, shame you had to sell the BA, but just think what you can do when FW bring out some new stuff.

Thanks Hydra! I will be making some Heresy BA when they come out. I am going to get a Deredeo and send him to bootcamp so he loses that gut!

I know these aren't exactly Heresy, but I am really happy with the result ;)

gallery_71633_9312_26542.jpggallery_71633_9312_20197.jpggallery_71633_9312_18312.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_53229.jpg

You actually made the centurions look good instead of hideous. :)

Though personally the green is a bit too bright for my tastes. I prefer the olive green that forgeworld does but different strokes for different folks. Keep up the good work. Disappointing to hear your selling the blood angels. Also I'm expecting some form of a conversion on that fire raptor.

I know these aren't exactly Heresy, but I am really happy with the result ;)

gallery_71633_9312_26542.jpggallery_71633_9312_20197.jpggallery_71633_9312_18312.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_53229.jpg

"The lizardman empire left their strife ridden planet hoping to find peace amongst the heavens. Unfortunately, the only angel they found was named death..."

Awesome conversions brother! Are those lizard man capes and shields?

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, that Apothecary conversion is just all-kinds of awesome.  Takes it away from being a single model to a display piece all by itself!  I liked your IH landing head kick from earlier, but this one hits home much harder mostly because of the theme with medic and his wounded comrade.  Nice, very nice.

Archived