@ Squeaky - Thanks! I picked up some more kits to work on the Rank and File .. 8)

@ Athrawes - Thanks! Glad you like them 8)

I was originally not going to use Psykers in the force but after some of the comments I was thinking about making up a 1K Son that was still loyal. I'm also running an Escalation League at the LGS and I'm bringing a force to use in if someone challenges me.. 8) Its starting out small and need a lower costed HQ so figured it was a good time to build one up.. 

I got all the bits together and started to GS him a bit .. 

DWLib001.JPG

DWLib002.JPG

DWLib004.JPG

Once the GS is cured I'll start to put him together .. 

@ Deathspecter7 - Yup 8) 

@ Luther - Thanks man.. I usually don't know if people want to see them so large ..  there's a couple of links below that have a ton and larger 8)

DW Image Page

DW Image Gallery

@ Retributis - haha.. actually, yes. He's looking very similar 8)

@ Fytharin - Thank you very much .. 8) Hopefully a few more should be coming up shortly.. 

The 1K Sons Librarian is coming along, Now that I have him together (mostly) I started getting him painted up. Went with NMM instead of Metallics and I think he's coming along .. Still needs some work but should be done soonish.  I posted a little bigger pics this time 8) 

DWLib014.JPG

DWLib015.JPG

DWLib017.JPG

DWLib021.JPG

And the Standard Bearer is complete.. 

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0082.JPG

I love the combination of the deep shadows and bright colours on the Librarian. Nice subtle conversion too.

And the MKIV standard bearer looks suitably grim and grimy :)

I'm doing an Imperial Fist version of that model soon...

@ deathspectersgt7 - Thanks!

@ alejandrinus - Thanks! It's hard to see in the pics but there are some subtle cross hatching on it .. but I think it's coming along nicely.

@argent aquila - Thanks much!

@ Luther - Thanks man ..  I wanted him to be dark but have more flare .. I figured they were Crimson and Gold and would have some flourish. I really like that model so didn't think he needed too much. The Mephy will be looking similar haha.. oh well. Nice, looking forward to seeing it!

@ Midnight Runner - Big thanks! It can easy go off .. I've had to go back and fix them. I have a razorback I'm going to redo for that same reason haha..

@ Armod - Thank you very much ! 8)

@ Fytharin - Thank you! I wanted to keep him dark.. But I though he needed to have some variety to show that he has been all over and picking up bits here and there..

Been working on the rest of the bits for him but wow is the NMM gold a pain on the staff and backpack. Taking forever! 8)

It is an awesome model you've put together there very cool and the power force halibard is amazing great colour choice and Yeh I can see the cross hatching in the picture was that all done with a brush?

@ Squeaky - Thanks ! I airbrushed the fade then with brush added in the white crosshatching. Then went back over with a transparent layer of the violet. 

I actually got him mostly finished ..  there are still a few areas I need touch up on the NMM gold on the BP. But mostly done .. 8)

DWLib024.JPG

DWLib023.JPG

DWLib025.JPG

DWLib027.JPG

DWLib028.JPG

DWLib029.JPG

Thanks 8) .. I'm not sure what I want to tackle next on them.. I should start knocking some more of the guys out but I think I'll need a short break from them.. so picked up the StormRaven I had just waiting on me.. got a little done on it.. It's been sitting awhile and I really need to knock it out haha

BAStormraven011.JPG

And working on a design for the side ,...

BAStormraven015.JPG

Archived