@ Argent - Well the Melta's have to go on the front 8) thanks!

@ Luther - Yeah I saw 8) .. mine has been sitting there forever and was thinking damn that needs to be done 8) Thanks, I sprayed the other side and added some BA icons as well..  hopefully it wont take too much longer. 8)

• 2 months later...

Hey guys..  been a few months.. I've been super busy and have been working on non Power Armor lately so haven't been on as much as I would like. I have mostly finished up a few Blood Angels though..  8) I'm hoping sometime in September I'm going to concentrate on finishing up a bunch of Blood Angel stuff that has been half finished.. I also want to make a nice looking Furioso, I have a couple of cool ideas for him.

The Games Day 12 Blood Angel Sarg.. I don't like the screaming head so I replaced, I also Mag'd his BP/JP. Thankfully it was one of the better FC models I've gotten.. though I had to sift through a bunch when I was at GD..

BAGDSarg001.JPG

BAGDSarg002.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

BAGDSarg020.JPG

BAGDSarg022.JPG

BAGDSarg023.JPG

I also knocked this guy out ..  he still needs a little work here and there but good enough for the time being 8)

BAassault5002.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

BAassault5009.JPG

BAassault5010.JPG

BAassault5011.JPG

BAassault5014.JPG

I see I've missed a few of your updates buddy. Dusk Wolves are looking good, I really like the DV conversion as well, but as always my favourite work of yours is your Blood Angels. Nice touch on converting the Games Day model and the twin Chainsword marine is really nice too. Looking forward to the Storm Raven being finished.

@ LutherMax - Haha.. thanks man but I think there are a few guys on here that put me to shame in that department .. 8) I think he did come out looking cool though.. anyone with dual chainswords already has a built in bad a$$ness to him 8)

@ Griz - Here's a link to my blog where I go over it..  Painting Blood Angels I do need to update it a little but follow that and add a final edge highlight of yellow..  I'm going to update it soon hopefully.. 

@ Darth Mustard - Thanks much! 

@ Bio - I think I posted a few here and there during the vows and they scrolled right out haha.. Thanks man .. BA are still my fav PA boys..  I just couldn't handle the screaming head 8) ..  After Nova I'll be trying to finish up a lot of my BA that are in that transition stage. 

Archived