Hey thanks! Glad it actually worked out. I also doubled the amount of nuln wash on the non armor metals like the knife and shottie, figured it would give a more matte look.

I am definitely considering making a team of these guys. Another shottie, two with additional close combat weapons, and a sarge with maybe a power sword as a just in case. Maybe a few helmet less but with the helms hanging off their belts/secured on their person.

That's savage. The painted model looks 1000x better than the unpainted version, it all pulled together really well.

Quoted for truth. I had my doubts about the unpainted model, but you've given it a solid paint job which pulls it all together. Great stuff :tu:

Arkhan, savage is exactly what I like! Not space wolf wild and savage, just savage ;) It was definitely hard to judge how/if the colors would work, but glad it did!

Dosjetka, thanks for affirming the same! I actually really enjoyed painting that guy. Now I need 4 more lol!

Thank you!  Seems more urban/granite in terms of its uses.  I just figure with not being able to bring in new recruits because of their Penitent Crusade, these guys would have to assign the job of Recon, more like Force Recon, to full fledged and battle-tried Astartes from their remaining numbers.  I actually like the way it feels.  Almost like the Scout Marines from the Horus Heresy line in terms of use of gear.  I have a unit of those too, but for my Night Lords.  I may have to find/scrounge up some bits from those kits though.

That speeder is incredible dude, you've done a sweet sweet Job on it smile.png

Thanks! I cannot wait to put some stuff on the board very soon!

Looks Great Armond. A nice force to boot.

Thank you! I hope to have about 1k done in the near future. Now I have to decide on what to do next.

12079052_10156175143940249_3883948751129

Archived