You know you're a Sister of Battle player when...

You know you're an Adepta Sororitas player when, after nearly twenty years, and with six company strength Astartes armies on your shelves, your Sororitas are the single highest points value army in your collection.

When you recite verses of the Battle Prayer of the Adepta Sororitas between dice rolls... from memory.

When you bought an ipad specifically for the digital Codex, and had it engraved with the opening lines of said prayer.

When you recite verses of the Battle Prayer of the Adepta Sororitas between dice rolls... from memory.

When you bought an ipad specifically for the digital Codex, and had it engraved with the opening lines of said prayer.

Damn it!...

Now I need to get my Ipad Engraved... :(

If I ever get an Ipad I am really tempted to do this.

• 2 months later...

...and you start twitching when you hear another army complaining about GW's treatment :tongue.:

Every single time a Chaos Marines player opens his freaking mouth I want to plant a sock full of white metal mono-pose Sisters in it...

When every time you are about to roll a shield of faith armour save you exclaim "The Emperors protects!"  Followed by praising the Emperor excitedly when you actually make the save. 

Sighing and rolling when your eyes when you here for 1000th time 'Hey what chapter of space marines are those?"  as you unpack and set up your army. 

Rocking bulging biceps from caring your 1500 point army to and from games. 

Secretly liking the fact sisters are so rare so that you stand out among the sea of marines.

Always being about 1 menstruation, purse, or boob plate joke away from hitting someone.

You know you're a Sister when you feel a warm fuzzy feeling that the Forum as a whole has created Thirty-four new Orders.

Awesome is not the word! :wub.:

Edit: Typo :dry.:

Edited by Aquilanus

• 3 weeks later...
You know you're a Sisters player when you have to put your girlfriend over your knee and spank her for making constant kitchen jokes, when she doesn't even play Tyranids.++

• 4 months later...

when you foolishly read BoLS's codex rankings and think, "My Sisters army can beat every one of those with an all comers list."

Bleargh.

These armies either NEED to have allies or some kind of combo formation.

You know you're a Sisters of Battle player when you can spot the BS.

I started out using allies with Sisters because the army is so expensive I couldn't collect them fast enough to field pure lists. Then I kept using allies because GW made it official and it was the new hotness. Then I started playing pure Sisters lists because I finally could and realized that more Sisters is usually better than wedging in point-hogging allies.

Also what are these "formations" I keep hear people talking about? :dry.: