Raven Guard + Legio Atarus - Contemptor Mish-Mash

KBA

Thanks for the compliments guys and gals. Any idea who should get paint-slapped first? I'm going to leave the Captain for when my paint skills get a little better, but I'm open to any of the others.

That model with the double headed axe....what's the base for that model?

Yep. it's Loken. Cut into about 12 peices laugh.png

I demand you stop converting things so amazingly.

You're making the rest of us look bad.

Sincerely,

Evil Jealous Princess

The girl.. ..likes my stuff? blush.png

lol thanks Flint tongue.png

• 1 month later...

http://s12.postimg.org/igiwatobh/P2282050.jpg

Little bit of an update born of gushing over my first contemptor more than any creative output really. Most of this thing is from the Relic Contemptor, with the torso coming from the Raven Guard one. All of the resin needs clean up, and everything's just blu-tac'd together right now -- I just wanted to see what it looked like. Plans are to cut the Space Shark detail off the RG torso, and fill wherever's low. Just noticed I tac'd the shoulder plates backwards! I went for the Relic to complement the triangular crest of the RG detail, plus I thought it had the coolest head outside of the Imperial Fist Contemptor, which will probably be my next dread.

Armaments will be Twin Linked dual Lascannons. woot.gif

Blu Tacking my Contemptor together was a nightmare. I finally had to resort to using a few little dots of superglue on the hips because the Blu Tac wouldn't support the weight.

Good luck with that detail removal and leveling. Any plans for other detail on the chest?

Blu Tacking my Contemptor together was a nightmare. I finally had to resort to using a few little dots of superglue on the hips because the Blu Tac wouldn't support the weight.

Good luck with that detail removal and leveling. Any plans for other detail on the chest?

Such a pain in the ass. "Stay. Stay. STAY!!!!" as I took that picture. It's got a ton of bling already from the relic parts, so I think I'll just leave the raven crest with the talisman and call it a day.

Archived