Black Legion Oath-Broken: Khorne Demon Princes 4/15/19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lord Kraven watched with dismissive calm as Votek slit the throat of the 1000th and final sacrifice upon the ancient hull of the battered Land Raider Gloria Nox. The Mechatendrils fused to Votek's spinal column lifted and discarded the corpse pitching it over the side of the hull like some much rubbish.

"Well?" Kraven asked.

"The Loricatus Pattern is unfamiliar to me, but the Machine Spirit is pleased with your offering, my Lord. It will serve you in the coming battle."

"And the transports?"

"The tech thralls are retrofitting them with the proditor armor we uncovered from Canadus Prime."

"Excellent. The Purge will kneel to me and swear The Black or die for their arrogance."

"Oderint dum metuant!" said Votek thunmping his fist to his chest.

"Yes, my brother, Let them hate as long as they Fear"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice work on the last couple of post, been a while since I have caught up on your work!

The Subtle Tanks are great, his stuff really is a pleasure to work with. The tracks especially on LR are looking good. The finished Pred is escpecially now it is finished. I would be tempted to beat it up a little bit so it is suitably 'Oath Broken' however. Maybe some battle damage and weathering?

The Termis look great, where are the heads from and also the fancy shoulder pads? They look brutal!

@andvarr A Thanks for the feedback. I have a lot of subtle's kits lined up to go. I'm a big fan of his work. Land Raider is next probably. Have to finish my call vow first though.

@midnight runner I completely agree with you. Right now, I'm just working on tabletop ready, but I will be revisiting the models to give them a suitable oath-broken feel. I agree battle damage inc. Need to teach myself some chipping and weathering techniques. Suggestions?The termi heads are from puppetwars. There's a lot of great bits there. Also, the shoulder pads are from the new(ish) chaos knight sprue. I picked up a box just for the weapons, heads and shoulder pads.

166-643-thickbox.jpg