+++E Tenebrae Lux III - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

About Bob, names and power weapons - true story:

I went to eat dinner at a place called Bob Chin's yesterday. They serve seafood and crab. As I was eating (sea bass as it so happened), I see this guy at the next table closeby pull out an all silver case the size of a checkbook from his jacket. I remark "That's a nice case, what is it?". He says "Oh thats my own personal crab cracking tool - I call it CRAB'S BANE" as he pulls the engraved thing from its case. I reply "Oh, so its like a Power Weapon?" and he says "I suppose so".

Crab's Bane - S: User AP: 2 Special rules: Crab sunderer

Crab Sunderer - Armourbane against Defilers, Soul Grinders and seafood both cooked and raw

Also flesh bane against tyranids and daemons of slaanesh(they have crab claws)  

Thegn Hrami, Chief Apothecary of the Iron Hounds, coming to rip the gene-seed out through the bloody stump of your neck:

He counts-as a Chaos Terminator with an Icon of Excess, and my most recent progress in the ETL.

More progress to report tomorrow night...

This is a great contrast of red and white! A VERY sharp result!!! Bravo Max - Hrami for the win! thumbsup.gif

[Termies:]

I said it before and I'll say it again, those Cataphratii are beyond awesome. Consistnecy, depth and high quality painting in general! Lovely! (not a very Chaos-y exclamation but they are).

[Titan:]

THIS IS TOO MUCH! Amazing work there Augustus! Truly stunning stuff! I'm lost for words. So I shut up now. blink.png

I WANT THE NAME OF THIS TITAN!!!

Totally agreed on Max's apothecary - very nice and original reds. And an awesome conversion to boot. Nice work!

Thanks for the feedback on the termies and the titan, Semper! I'm humbled

Now about the name:

We all want to know the name of that Titan!

The name of the titan is in its post in my showcase log. Something about flayed angels... MUHAHAHAHAdevil.gif

Semper, would you also please give me a ruling on my land speeder suggestion/question?

Penance vow: I vow to not work/convert any other warhammer or 40k mini till my vow is all painted.

Who does that anyway? tongue.png

I would never go and work on other minis while I made a vow. No, never vowed 2,600 points or so of Guard last year and painted 2,800 of other models before I finished that vow; never did that msn-wink.gif.

Did some painting :D

Three hours painting Turquoise on the Forgefiend..yup that's right. 6 layers, 1 shade, and a glaze. That's right...I must be mad.

We're half way there guys... It's about time for a wave of first vow completions if you want to have ample time to go for another round! Let's see some solid progress!

@ Augustus: If you do something very elaborate they'll count as a Blight Drone each. If you do something less elaborate (but still disinctly Chaos) they'll count as half a Blight Drone each. I'll trust your judgement for the purposes of placing a vow now and I will hold eternal power on your soul when you deliver - because that's how DAs roll. EXCORIATOR ANGELI indeed... :P

Gosh that's a beautiful Titan...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@Kilofix & steve shields. Any chance you could post group photos if everything you've painted for the ETL so far?

Er, you mean Vow 1 & Vow 2 & Vow 3 in one single photo?

Gonna have to squeeze it.

Sweet mother of pearl.

Now the Soul Vows are the Penance Vows, right? The "If I don't complete this vow, then I will lick Nurgle's boots clean" and etc right?

No. The Soul Vows are the "double your original vow in points" ones. Penance vows you set yourself. Like me painting an Emperor's Champion if the BT beat us.

@Kilofix & steve shields. Any chance you could post group photos if everything you've painted for the ETL so far?

Ok then:

14220451218_4563acfb90_b.jpg

14220445389_f2cee477c5_b.jpg

Ok then:

14220451218_4563acfb90_b.jpg

14220445389_f2cee477c5_b.jpg

You cheat. Not sure how, but I know it has something to do with posting the same army lineup from two similar angle; So it is a good thing you are pledged to the Ruinous Powers and not some false-emperor lapdog forum. Also we should count those models twice laugh.png.

Archived