HH Weekender News/Leaks

Balthamal

M10300314_10202250798251359_6608168229626

I'm buying a Triaros.

Then resculpting the front.

To look like the Iron Mask of Olympia.

And the mouth grille will open in a explosive hail of assault anti-personnel charges.

To reveal Dragoon-Captain Phelan Mahdra and his Command Squad charging out.

This, I swear.

Nothing here that inspiring in my eyes, save for the two primarchs. But did we really need Gal Vorbak-specific sculpts? The possessed plastic kit doesn't do possessed well enough? Whatever. Waiting on more loyalist stuff.

They didn't have to do Noise Marines, Justaerin or Phoenix Guard either. Heck, if they were that lazy then they wouldn't even have to do the Imperial Fists Templars. After all, the Black templars should be fine. But whatever.

Balthamal - were you one of my fellow team mates on the winning heresy quiz team? That comment about the Templar audio and not having a CD player sounds familiar! ;)

Guilty as charged. I was that annoying know it all who strolled off with the cyber pig as a prize haha.

One thing I forgot to mention yesterday was the hobby stuff FW are looking at like the transfers and brass etch but also airbrushing since both Mark Bedford and Keith Robertson said it made sense given that they're using them for the legion stuff and the demand is obviously there.

As for the query on why the Gal Vorbak are needed, people were screaming when they were shown. They got a bigger cheer than Vulkan. And by now we know it's going to follow the time line. Most of which features the traitors first. The loyalists will get their time in the sun just be patient

Lol, I was thinking it looked like the Murdertrain from Metalocalypse.

Which made me love it even more, of course.

are you going to start singing "your life is just a murder train a comin'" at your enemies? Please do else I'll be forced go integrate dr. Rockso into my NL :p

So the subject of Conquest is....

Battles of the Cyclops Cluster

Seige of Mezoa

Conquest of Manachea

Defence of Agathon

Events generally not covered by BL and a natural follow on from the Isstvan trilogy. The events that lead up to Vengeful Spirit with Horus using his legion and DG to cut a swathe across the Imperium.

Armies:

SoH

DG - no new units for these two, but new characters, warlord traits, configurations.

IH

Sallies, i.e. a shattered legions list to allow mixed forces

IF

Knights (a questing knights lists) and Titans

Mech - good and naughty

Solar Auxilia - full lists, warlord options etc

This book will provide rules for system wide campaign games.

The big new thing will be Relic Weapons from the Dark Age of Technology for all the legions, including some not yet covered such as WS and SWs

Release date is fairly loose - this calendar year, but possibly GDUK.

It's a stand alone rather than part of a trilogy.

Huh. I'm kinda disappointed that they didn't use the standalone to cover the war for Tallarn, especially with all these cool Army vehicles coming out.

Ah well.

Lol, I was thinking it looked like the Murdertrain from Metalocalypse.

Which made me love it even more, of course.

Hence the perfect ride for Perturabo MURDERFACE MURDERFACE MURDERFACE? :P

So many excellent things shown, but Vulkan is definitely the best release so far. Simon has done it again and given us another amazing Primarch model. I really, really, really hope that he'll be the one to sculpt Dorn :)

Archived