Yup, gotta agree with WLK... Especially the last Wolf, the faceplate looks like its covered in blood rather than just red.. So much character

I had plans to make my BoP marines into tacticals, however you are seriously tempting me to make anther unit of breachers and you are making me regret getting rid of all my breacher shields to go with the round shields.

Edited by dantay_xv

Thanks Fellas much appreciated. It is nice to finally see them coming together.

@Dantay: Yea the red was very plain before and i really wanted to give it character and have it look battered. The knee pads will receive the same treatment after i throw some decals on them.

I almost did circle shields like  yours but i just love these breacher shields wayyy too much haha

Sounds like we should all have a night out on the town then get some 30k work done

Who knows what ill do/buy the bachelor party I'm goin to

This weekend. Maybe I'll get some blackout hobbying done

Edited by betrayer41

Sounds like we should all have a night out on the town then get some 30k work done

Who knows what ill do/buy the bachelor party I'm goin to

This weekend. Maybe I'll get some blackout hobbying done

tumblr_nari3q085w1t1wvl0o3_500.gif

tumblr_nari3q085w1t1wvl0o4_500.gif

several hours later 

IMG_1905.JPG

What do you think about the gw bases for the custodes and sisters?

I could use them for battle of terra since it's on terra in and around the palace, I can use them for the imperial dungeon like in master of mankind and they could also work for the mechanicus sections of the webway like in MOM.... what y'all think?

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy123/wareagle411/C96A6F68-5F64-47CD-9B33-84730CE5B3E1_zpsombhvqao.jpg

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy123/wareagle411/2A01B6BD-583D-4CDC-84F1-E408CC18C321_zps7r2jnc3f.jpg

Edited by betrayer41