Bowlzee's Emperor's Children

Bowlzee

Based and weathered. I do minimal weathering for my Emperor's Children. I imagine they take utmost care in maintaining their armour and ensuring the always looks impeccable. 

I've added soot to the back pack exhausts and dusting on their legs

DSC_1039.JPG

More pictures on the blog.

• 4 weeks later...
It's been incredibly hot and humid here in Brisbane recently so I've not been able to Matt varnish any models yet. I will get pictures of the the other EC as soon as they have been Varnished.

In the meantime, I'm back to painting more EC (after finishing an Ultramarine Praetor). Next up is a squad of Palatine Blades.

DSC_1282.JPG

More pictures here.

Loving the work so far. Like the Eidolon mini but just doesnt say Eidolon to me, would be great as a serg or something but I imagine Eidolon would have more embelished armour to suit his arrogant ways, plus I always have imagined him helmetless with his little smug face for all to see :P haha The blades have more fancy armour as it stands which seems odd to me. Just my two cents.

As I said though, Loving the progress so far.

Do you have plans to add in Tarvitz, Demeter, Lucius, Bile, Kaesoron (sp?), Marius?

I kind of see what you're saying about Eidolon, I may revisit him in the future. I have no plan to do the other characters at the moment. Concentrating on completing a small force for Eidolon to rock around with :)

Back from Melbourne and back to working on the Palatine Blades. Still some highlights and metallics to be done.

DSC_1439.JPG

DSC_1440.JPG

More pictures on my blog.

I played my first game with them this weekend. As my force is severely lacking units and I will not play with unpainted models, I took a heavy contingent of Slaanesh Daemons.

DSC_1615.JPG

My opponent wrote up a great report here, so I won't re-write it! But I have added my own pictures and thoughts from the game here.

As a taste of what's too come, here are some teaser pictures.

DSC_1592.JPG

DSC_1581.JPG

DSC_1563.JPG

Archived