Something different...decided to take a pic of my BA dice:

Those red and silver/gunmetal dice are fantastic looking. I regret not picking up the slightly overpriced GW BA dice because ebay scalpers are selling them for 4 times their previous price.

Did you custom order yours or buy them from an online seller?

Thanks. Actually the good looking ones (dark grey with red pips and orange with gold pips) are custom ones from Chessex. The red ones on the left are from GW which were quite poor quality. I bought a set when they were first released as my LGS had a few left over and honestly, would never pay their normal retail price again much less the crazy prices on ebay. 

Where did you get the red and off white gothic ones, and would you recommend them (in terms of product quality)? They look cool as f....

Ah those are GW dice...Munitorium dice if I recall correctly. They came with my 6th ed rule book (gamer's edition). I think they were sold separately at one point so you can probably find them on eBay.

So the new Celestine is coming:

Those wings look mighty good for a certain bloodied angelic chapter :wink:

http://imgur.com/a/heOCb

It makes no sense, the new C:IA has no rules for St Celestine?  I heard somewhere that she's just a regular Inquisitor?

No she doesn't, but the next campaign book will have rules (otherwise she'd not have a model). As for the second part, there's a new female Inquisitor being released so maybe that's where the confusion is arising?

Oooh, yeah that clears things up.

Old Celestine is a million times better than the new Celestine..

I wonder who all will be apart of the fall of Cadia. Seeing as we just had our butts handed to us, twice, it seems fair to assume the BA will not be taking part in this part of the 13th crusade. But with that new Pretty Celestine model my hopes are again renewed a new Mephiston and Dante are on the Horizon. (I wonder if Luthor and fellow Fallen will make an appearance though. For our Dark Angel Cousins...)

We're tied up on Armageddon too.

I've been waiting on a new supplement for this! Too Bad were going to have to round up the 13th crusade first. But man with the Inquisition coming out I have hopes! An allied 3rd company with Flesh Tearers and Gaurd/ =][= against Thraka would be keen!

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

The next book is the start of the 13th.

They made a point on the stream today that it is an entire galaxy at war and that is what makes it so great. So after this book we'll see a different conflict, then another, then maybe go back to the next stage of the black Crusade, then a new campaign :) etc.

Plenty of room for us to be updated and seeing as this book will be simply adding three characters as a release, we could well see a campaign with new Dante, Mephiston and whatever else.

New Dante, Mephiston, Corbulo, Astorath and Sanguinor would be sweet. I'm not going to hold my breathe though. Im thinking I might use a Knight-Azyros from the Stormcast line to convert for my Dante. I have the old Dante, Sanguinor, Mephiston and Astorath models and they all look quite small next to regular sized tacticals.

Time for an upgrade GW!

Blood Angels are at Fall of Cadia.

http://pro.bols.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/fallofcadia-art-1.jpg

Look at the top left. Those aren't Seraphim. I also think the red marine in the middle-bottom is a Blood Angel, despite having the wrong shoulder plate.

Edited by Shifte

Blood Angels are at Fall of Cadia.

http://pro.bols.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/fallofcadia-art-1.jpg

Look at the top left. Those aren't Seraphim. I also think the red marine in the middle-bottom is a Blood Angel, despite having the wrong shoulder plate.

Naah those look like Seraphim to me and I'd be surprised if the Marines are even loyalists, they are likely Crimson Slaughter.

Edited by appiah5

I don't think they can be Seraphim, as Seraphim are known to produce a lot of bright and inspiring flame beneath their custom jump packs. It's why they've had an inspiring rule in the past (and possibly present?). Here are a couple of the dudes I am referring to:

6c56587f6f317b7a9c3eec9b9509c588.png

I think they're too bulky, and the wings are too clearly wings (which Seraphim don't have), for them to be Seraphim. Especially the one on the left. Though the one cut off at the top looks more like a Seraphim? Might be a mixed unit. Compare:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/6/66/Seraphim.jpg

and (for lack of appropriate art): 

gwsangmodel.jpg

And that marine is definitely a red tactical marine. Look at the arrow on his shoulder. He;s also facing the Chaos Marine, who is facing him back.

5ae6477853a4da41cb56fd4ac3ac5971.png

I think it's a Blood Angel, given the presumably Sanguinary Guard on the top left. However BA Tactical Marines shouldn't have arrows on their shoulders? I don't know, just speculating.

Edited by Shifte

They're obviously seraphim. The red marine MIGHT be a blood angel. Maybe.

But the highlighted images don't look like Seraphim? We do know what Seraphim look like. They've not really changed.

celestine_model.jpg

celestine_back.jpg

vs.

99110108108_SeraphimSquad02.jpg

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2009/10/4/56967_md-Decorative%20Base,%20Seraphim,%20Sisters%20Of%20Battle,%20Witch%20Hunters.jpg

Neither looks like this large bird winged figure wielding a standard:

6c56587f6f317b7a9c3eec9b9509c588.png

Sorry, it's not "obvious" at all to me (to quote someone else). Especially given the red armoured tactical marine at the bottom. It -shouldn't- be a Blood Angel, given the shoulder pad, but how often to GW remember that there are 950+ successor chapters? :tongue.: It might very well be a Sisters of Battle unit, but if it is, it's not something we've seen before or someone has gotten the shape wrong. I'm leaning towards there being Sanguinary Guard and other Blood Angels on Cadia.

Finally, they did draw two clear Geminae Seraphim in that picture, too. They look different to the obscured, bulkier guys behind who have different jet packs. Some sort of Celestine + Sanguinary Guard formation seems like the kind of thing they'd make a formation for, too, especially in an End Times style book.

48a8aa28d70d427fab6b85f87bbe6ec6.png

I'm not suggesting BAs being there is a good thing, but they do seem to be there to me.

Edited by Shifte

I think the arrow pointing up like that means we could be seeing some other successor chapter that is red colored being at Cadia already. I don't have my poster handy, but successor chapters being overrun or cut down to 10 Marines seems to happen more often in these stories than not.

The red tactical could be an Exorcist marine, at least that is what I would think just based on the art. To me the winged figures look immediately like sisters. The two brighter-armoured ones close to the saint look like the new models, moving toward the viewer leaving only the top of their jump packs visible. The wings on the darker clad ones have that same aesthetic of a single 'feather' going down the length of the wing that the existing seraphim have. I'm sure there will be Blood Angels and/or successors there getting slaughtered like everyone else, but I'm not sure it's right in this image.