...aren't they all the same once they're lost?

Tycho.
But Tycho is just another Death Company after he falls. He just retained his gear.

Your statements dontake sense. How can he be just another death company if he retains all his gear? The specific profile for 'death company Tycho's with improved profile over a regular DC also goes against your view on the matter.

I too love the idea of an interred Captain to the Death Company. I really think they missed out on that one. Speaking of Tycho, I wish they would have allowed DC Tycho to be ran in a LBSF formation.

In other news the new year may be starting with a campaign (Not Cadia) with some Chaos Marines and Eldar. Possible other Astartes as well. I will keep you lot posted as we work out kinks.

Thank you for the insight of your game but how can a single krack grenade destroy an dc dread in one throw? A grenade can only glance with s6 +w6

Yeah he'd already knocked off 2 hull points with shooting ...I still can't believe this guy's dice rolling; the amount of times I should have had overwhelming odds against him that were deflated by insane rolls of 5 & 6 in bulk, all bleeping game. This one hurt.

Thank you for the insight of your game but how can a single krack grenade destroy an dc dread in one throw? A grenade can only glance with s6 +w6

Yeah he'd already knocked off 2 hull points with shooting ...I still can't believe this guy's dice rolling; the amount of times I should have had overwhelming odds against him that were deflated by insane rolls of 5 & 6 in bulk, all bleeping game. This one hurt.

I feel you bro, I've been there±

Picked up the Start Collecting BA box at the local shop rather than the Kill Team box I was planning on. This is my first Baal Pred and BA tactical box so I'm excited to get to it. I think the TDA captain is going to have his storm bolter traded out for either a claw or combi of some sort.

It will be! I started to work on the TDA captain tonight. As soon as I saw those legs I knew I had to figure out something better. I think I understand the motion they are conveying with the feet positioning, but they just don't fit the upper body at all in my eyes. I found some grey knight termie legs that fit without too much hassle, so we'll see.

So I sent an e-mail to the R&D asking if they would add Karlean to the Arch Angels Demi-Company// Angel's Blade Strike Force.

They replied with "Thanks for the Feedback, and they would pass it along to the design team" no false hope of course. But it was cool getting such a fast reply. Fingers crossed they add him into the formation (he should be there anyway) but it was at least positive feedback!

Excellent my thanks brother! This spoiler is carries a few links to the books 'Lost Sons' and 'Garro, Weapon of Fate'

So the second of Malcadors Knight Errant recruits is an ultramarine librarian named 'Rubio' he came to Baal in Lost Sons, he was to disband the BA legion and use it's Gene tech and Materials, hell its ships and structure itself. Repurposed by Malcador.

In Garro Weapon of Fate, Garro discovers the under construction fortress monastery on Titan. This means that the BA were considered to be suitable to be made into the Grey Knight chapter. I need to double check if the gene seed was referenced, but it's very cool. It reminds me how we are referenced as being one of the most powerfully gifted psychic chapter.