I did a little bit of hobby yesterday, got the last few shoulder pads on my Tac squad done and hilighted them to match. Just need to finished the bases now as well as the Storm Raven/ Caestus Base.

I also snapped my Deredeo auto cannons in half... But then fixed them, thank God.

Edited by Charlo

Oh dear! Thank goodness for superglue, eh? the ol' Twice Blessed Cyanoacrylate, sacred binding unguent, gift of the Omnissiah.

Today, I picked up a Sanguinary Priest, for a kit-bash challenge my local GW is running. We build a character, and we create a story for them, and then rules, that I understand will be allowed for in store use? I'm not 100% sure on where the rules will be coming in, but I'm working out some ideas. I'll be building Epistolary Azenath, Librarian of the Blood Owls. Eventually, at least.

I did a little bit of hobby yesterday, got the last few shoulder pads on my Tac squad done and hilighted them to match. Just need to finished the bases now as well as the Storm Raven/ Caestus Base.

I also snapped my Deredeo auto cannons in half... But then fixed them, thank God.

Not as bad as when you glued your deredeo´s legs together with the torso and you realize afterwards that he know looks like taking a dump. XD

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag185/Slaughter3000/20150915_155010-1_zpsgvtdrfww.jpg

Edited by Riot Earp

Not as bad as when you glued your deredeo´s legs together with the torso and you realize afterwards that he know looks like taking a dump. XD

Aha! I've not stuck them to it for just that reason, I know it'll end up with a lopsided monster.

http://i.imgur.com/XtOwltI.jpg

Haha. Awesome haul brother!

As for me I've gotten a bit more done on my Baal, really happy with how it's going so far, which is a pleasant surprise as I'm not keen on painting vehicles...

D

What have I gotten myself into this time...

Order placed.

IAv2SE

Legion pintle weapon set

Autocannon right arm

Autocannon left arm

BA Terminator shoulder pads

Heavy flamer set

£102.00 more than I should really be spending but considering it was all stuff I was going to buy eventually anyway, I figure I'm saving on the postage. Plus I "need" the top two and can certainly make use of the rest.

What are the heavy flamers for :ohmy.:

Well, for a start I haven't got any! I want my Sternguard to have the option for one and I want at least one of my Tactical Squads to have the option too - especially as I tend not to sit back with them these days. I'm half tempted to use a couple for a conversion at a later time too... It's always great to have bits :wink:

It's old thinking, but when opting for the classic suicide sternguard tactic I feel that you need a charge deterrent. Then assuming they complete when they are supposed to do and survive, you place the special weapon at the front to give you more special ammunition guys to work with. Lets say a ten man squad with 3-4 combi-meltas, a meltagun and a heavy flamer. Once the vehicle is down, the meltagun tanks for the unit; the heavy flamer you place depending how the battle is going (just as you would the half and half death company theory).

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/mateus909/Mobile%20Uploads/20150912_170543.jpg

A WIP of my counts as corbulo. First time painting all white. What say you all?

A question for the brethren, I'm debating how to do the shoulder pad on him. specifically the one with the robed angel holding a grail. Should I stick with the red pallette or maybe be a bit more adventurous towards another color and have something striking on this mini?

*snip*

A question for the brethren, I'm debating how to do the shoulder pad on him. specifically the one with the robed angel holding a grail. Should I stick with the red pallette or maybe be a bit more adventurous towards another color and have something striking on this mini?

Paint it like an actual dude? Red robe, gold/ yellow wings and then skin and blonde hair :D

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/mateus909/Mobile%20Uploads/20150912_170543.jpg

I do those shoulder pads with green robes and silver head/hands. Works well on red dudes...not sure how it'd look on white power armour.

D